Super Smash Bros. Brawl

CE

MAN!!

I too (at first) thought it was some kind of DS functionality. -_-

Man, if you could have a DS connected to the Wii and have someone drawing a level the entire time, or even just drawing static levels, that would be so much fun.

Anyway, about level. I love it. I'm glad to see interesting levels like this, that are unique and just plain fun. The choice in music is certainly funny and off the wall. I dig this one for creativity. It's not only Nintendo's characters being represented, but their actual hardware! awesome!

Man, if you could have a DS connected to the Wii and have someone drawing a level the entire time, or even just drawing static levels, that would be so much fun.

This is the best idea! They REALLY need to do this. The DS player could be limited to only a certain length of line(s) and only every so often. Plus it doesn't seem like it would be incredibly hard to implement...just have a little mini-app sent to the DS before the match.

What a strange thing...

Ok now we all know that the symbols (and the universes) will be more than 20.

But...will be a character of the 21st universe? I don't think so...but an AC character will probably be in, I read it somewhere...

Holy crap.

I was just joking before, but... if they're representing Nintendo systems as well as games... then Miis are actually semi-plausible. I know that they're Wii, um, people... but they have Wii music under the DS logo...

What else could they do?... a stylus as an item, maybe? Or that cat that appears on the News channel and the Photo channel?...

I was thinking that the today's update would be something that we had seen yet, like Sonic's Final Smash...but now I don't know what to expect for the next weeks...

When this game will come out what we will discover? Nothing? Or the big surprises (bigger than Sonic?) aren't revealed yet?

I approve of this stage with great righteous fury.

Amen.

BUT!

If you really could send drawings to this stage with your DS, YOU KNOW (DON'T FUCKING DENY IT) THAT YOU'D PRETTY MUCH JUST DRAW LOTS OF COCKS. It's what Pictochat is for. And that is why it would be the worst/best idea ever: fighting on top of a giant, floating penis.

Edit:

Sakurai - "Whoa! Watch out, it's slippery up there! Are you're sure you'll be okay?"

I have not taken this harsh reality nearly far enough.

So now it's up to this...

01 - Smash Emblem

02 - DK Initials [Donkey Kong Series]

03 - Starfox Insigna [starfox Series]

04 - Star [Kirby Series]

05 - Falcon Icon [F-Zero Series]

06 - S Logo [Metroid Series]

07 - Mother Symbol [Earthbound Series]

08 - Pokeball [Pokemon Series]

09 - Triforce [Zelda Series]

10 - Mushroom [Mario Series]

11 - Yoshi Egg [Yoshi Series]

12 - Sword [Fire Emblem Series]

13 - ?

14 - Eggplant [ice Climber Series]

15 - Leaf [Animal Crossing Series]

16 - Wario's W [Wario Series]

17 - FOX Unit Logo [Metal Gear Solid Series]

18 - Pit's Bow [Kid Icarus Series]

19 - ?

20 - Hedgehog Head [sonic Series]

21 - DS Icon [Nintendo DS.. Series?]

I'm almost positive #11 is going to be Mr. Game & Watch.

Icons 1-11 are all icons introduced in Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 64.

Icons 12-14 are icons added for Super Smash Bros. Melee.

Icons 15-onward are the new additions for Brawl. I wonder what else we'll get after 21. I hope we aren't going to have icons without a character to represent it though. That would be sad and against tradition.

Wow, everyone on the smashboards are crying over this.

Someday we will look at the PictoChat with the same nostalgia that now we have for Game & Watch :) ...

I hope we aren't going to have icons without a character to represent it though. That would be sad and against tradition.

Man, I totally agree with you...it's difficult but...if Nintendo created Mr. Game & Watch, maybe we will see Mr. DS (???) soon...

Anyway, I think will be a "Wii" icon (with Miis as characters) and...who knows?