Super Smash Bros. Brawl

CE

Anyway, I think will be a "Wii" icon (with Miis as characters) and...who knows?

I think there is some definite truth to this statement... My guess is either they have a "create-a-character" with Animal Crossing, OR they just allow you to pop your Mii head on a girl or a boy shaped body and allow you to fight with yourself. Now THAT would be friggin' sweet.

omg tetris block confirmed as ds universe rep

Well, if Sakurai's gotten bored of the OCR boards and been looking over at GameFAQs, I wouldn't count this one out yet...

So now it's up to this...

01 - Smash Emblem

02 - DK Initials [Donkey Kong Series]

03 - Starfox Insigna [starfox Series]

04 - Star [Kirby Series]

05 - Falcon Icon [F-Zero Series]

06 - S Logo [Metroid Series]

07 - Mother Symbol [Earthbound Series]

08 - Pokeball [Pokemon Series]

09 - Triforce [Zelda Series]

10 - Mushroom [Mario Series]

11 - Yoshi Egg [Yoshi Series]

12 - Sword [Fire Emblem Series]

13 - ?

14 - Eggplant [ice Climber Series]

15 - Leaf [Animal Crossing Series]

16 - Wario's W [Wario Series]

17 - FOX Unit Logo [Metal Gear Solid Series]

18 - Pit's Bow [Kid Icarus Series]

19 - ?

20 - Hedgehog Head [sonic Series]

21 - DS Icon [Nintendo DS.. Series?]

I'm almost positive #11 is going to be Mr. Game & Watch.

Icons 1-11 are all icons introduced in Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 64.

Icons 12-14 are icons added for Super Smash Bros. Melee.

Icons 15-onward are the new additions for Brawl. I wonder what else we'll get after 21. I hope we aren't going to have icons without a character to represent it though. That would be sad and against tradition.

Didn't Master and Crazy have a hand emblem in Melee? If so, that could be icon 13, possibly even 19.

"Oh god, an inventive stage! Us SERIOUS players need flat, featureless ground! It's not like we can just disable the stages we don't want to use!"

If you COULD use the DS to draw your own features in, I believe a waaaahmbulance would be appropriate here.

Us SERIOUS LAZY PLAYERS won't get RANDOM and maplisting until every map is opened up if it's anything like Melee. :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

That's assuming he'll be anything like his Melee incarnation. My guess is, he'll be reworked quite a bit. After all he has to lug around that vacuum everywhere he goes now.

My god, now that the novelty of owning a gamecube has worn off, I realize what a stupid idea Luigi's Mansion was. A vacuum. Almost as stupid as a talking tank of water.

My god, now that the novelty of owning a gamecube has worn off, I realize what a stupid idea Luigi's Mansion was. A vacuum. Almost as stupid as a talking tank of water.

At least in Brawl with F.L.U.D.D. you can edge guard and push opponents away. What are you going to do with a vacuum? Help them back by sucking them in?