Super Smash Bros. Brawl

CE

At least in Brawl with F.L.U.D.D. you can edge guard and push opponents away. What are you going to do with a vacuum? Help them back by sucking them in?

Well...in Luigi's Mansion the Poltergust 3000 can shot fire and ice...

So, I don't know if it will be featured in Brawl but I will like some Luigi's Mansion tribute (men, I loved that game...)

Even though it is very likely that Luigi will be in Brawl, I don't think that guy in the video "revealed" it for the sake of revealing it.

Rather, he sounded like he couldn't come up with character names, so he said "Mario and uhm Luigi..." since those two are often mentioned together in the same line anyway.

0_0 I did a test where I had to sum up as many professions/animals in 1 minute. It's surprising how little one can come up with under pressure.

n_n; so uhm, yeah.

Seeing how huge the fanbase of this series is, it doesn't make sense to leave out any of the previous characters, though did Sakurai actually say some characters were cut from the list?

That guy who said Luigi just sounded like a marketing guy who just said Luigi from memory. "It's a Mario game, duh! Of course it has Luigi!"

So I wouldn't consider Luigi any more confirmed after this vid.

Pictochat looks fun, but the "soandso has entered the chat" looks like it will get old quick.

I get this funny feeling that if we are indeed able to draw stages, everyone who is under the age of 10 (both phsically and mentally) will draw male genitalia as a stage then snicker about it on Youtube.

Come to think of it that is pretty funny....

Also there is a guy I work with who has never seen Spaceballs. That has got to be some kind of sacrelige.

No, but I heard that Lucario of all things would be playable. Oh, rumourmill, whose hopes won't you crush?

I've yet to really understand why people like Lucario so much. Maybe there's something in the new cartoons about it? In any case, he does look like a cool character to play as.

It was assumed since he's a personal favourite of the Pokeyman creator, or so it is said. Also, that he's gotten his own movie.

I'd prefer Machamp (4 arms!) or Tyrogue (evolutionary final smash into Hitmonlee, chan, or top would be sweet) to Lucario, though.

It was assumed since he's a personal favourite of the Pokeyman creator, or so it is said. Also, that he's gotten his own movie.

I'd prefer Machamp (4 arms!) or Tyrogue (evolutionary final smash into Hitmonlee, chan, or top would be sweet) to Lucario, though.

Yeah, there are many good fighting Pokémons....but I hope in MewTwo's return..

On that note, it'd be nice if they made rings fly instead of an explosion when Sonic is defeated.

On that note's note, it looks from the demo like star-KO's are back. Wario's mighty WeEEIeeiEHHhh!!! will not go unheard!

Also, yes, that's almost definitely the Fusion suit colors in that video. The "getting suit back" FS doesn't look much like the Crystal Flash... can anyone confirm whether it actually heals Samus or not? If not, for all we know the SSBB team doesn't know the Crystal Flash exists =p