Super Smash Bros. Brawl

CE

Yea, glad to see they brought back some music from DKC. That was a nice tune in the background.

And also, going back a bit to the vaccuum cleaner discussion for Luigi, I suggest maybe it's a clone of Kirby's move and maybe the vaccuum cleaner gains the power of the different ppl it sucks in, just like it had some powers in Luigi's Mansion.

Yea, glad to see they brought back some music from DKC. That was a nice tune in the background.

And also, going back a bit to the vaccuum cleaner discussion for Luigi, I suggest maybe it's a clone of Kirby's move and maybe the vaccuum cleaner gains the power of the different ppl it sucks in, just like it had some powers in Luigi's Mansion.

That seems a bit unlikely, but I guess it is a possibility. My first thought on the poltergust is it could possibly be used as a "long"-ranged grab, as well as a tether recovery (since that seems to be a bit more common in this game). It could also shoot fire and ice in Luigi's Mansion, so that's a possibility as well. Still, he'll most likely have the vacuum at least in one move (Mario got FLUDD after all). The poor guy finally gets his own game and now vacuums are synonymous with his name.

Hmm...

I gotta be honest, I can't understand how people take those showfloor people seriously, they're about the equivalent of a hall monitor, except they don't have a hall pass or... well, any authority whatsoever. They're baby sitters that are supposed to pimp Nintendo's stuff in a "GOSH DARN EXCITING WAY... uk-yuk!" and make sure you don't break the machines playing them. Then they usher you away so they clean up the showfloor. Get real they know nothing!

I mean, hell, these people (no offense to them) are peons that are in no way involved with the creation of the game and know nothing more than we do (in fact, they probably know less.)

My two gold coins.

AND... I can just feel the impending updates of nothingness these next two weeks (or more!!). It'll be constant updates of stuff we've already seen from the demo. Advance Wars Assist Trophy. Ike's Final Smash. Some more pokemon. what else do we not really care about seeing? Haha. That'll be it. hehe.

oh, and I don't think they'll scrap Captain Falcon. He's the main character of F-Zero. They have to keep him in the game, imo.

SAKURAI: This is Captain Falcon from Melee! Isn't he grand?

SAKURAI: We're showing you a Melee screencap because we didn't put him in Brawl. Isn't it magnificent? We were worried about misrepresentation actually...

SAKURAI: We will replace Captain Falcon with the most obscure F-Zero character imaginable... DRIVER OF THE SUPER PIRAHNA ... the SINGING MEGASTAR DIVA ... KATE ALEN!

250px-F-zero_wp_m12_kate_800.jpg

SAKURAI: You go girl! Isn't she funky fresh?

SAKURAI: In one fell swoop, we will tackle the troubles of racial intolerance in the world of Smash Bros!

SAKURAI: She is very black is she not?

... mark my words.

Then again... why the hell does K.Rool keep stealing the bananas as well?

Bowser and K. Rool are both reptile like thingies...kinda...so what's with them and their obssession with stealing bananas?

Then again, why is a monkey running around trying to get them back armed with a peanut-firing pistol? I think it's best not to question these things, and just be happy you get to beat the crap out of whoever puts their grubby little hands on your bananas.

I am a big fan of the DKC series and I liked the music in the video but...I didn't recognize it :( ...

You should. It's from the first Donkey Kong Country.

Anyway I did like this update even though it was not that big a deal. It makes me wish they brought back Donkey Kong in a true platform game like the old DKC series not the garbage they've recently been doing with him.

You should. It's from the first Donkey Kong Country.

Anyway I did like this update even though it was not that big a deal. It makes me wish they brought back Donkey Kong in a true platform game like the old DKC series not the garbage they've recently been doing with him.

True! It's...Jungle Japes!

Well...the DKC series probably will not return but instead we have DK Jungle Beat that is not bad and this Smash that is somewhat similiar...

Maybe one day we'll see back DK, Diddy, Dixie, the Kremlings, K.Rool, and all the strange animals of the DKC series....maybe...

they really are going to fill the disc this time aren't they? Between music,movies, characters, this game is going to be crammed.

Wii disks are capable of a dual-layer DVD, about 8.5 gigabytes, which is very close to the 360's capacity. But 360 games have to worry about HD-quality. Now, compare that to the Gamecube's old disks, which had a maximum capacity of 1.5 gigabytes.

I think they can fill it and still have room.

Vast quantities of his precious bananas have been stolen!

And by a very familiar hand...

Yeah....that was abit misleading. I was looking forward to seeing K.Rool and all the cruel things him and the kremlims could do....ok that was a lame attempt to weed out a pun.

Now I want Clubba and K.Rool in smash. Clubba would be the shit.

I'm still holding out for some additional enemy characters... we don't even have Ganondorf back yet. I'd be a little pissed if it was just Bowser and a slew of good guys. K.Rool would rock, especially if he had his blunderbuss with it's lightning, fire and ice shots. Or just a bunch of goons to hide behind as a shield. He could have some of the giant clubbas from DK 64 come in and klobber you as a Final Smash.

And yes I did say 'klobber'.