Super Smash Bros. Brawl

CE

They have yet to release Captain Falcon.

It's still imperfect.

Man does no one pay attention anymore? The same four characters who were unlockable in Smash 64 have yet to be announced. I will bet you money that the first four characters you unlock in Brawl are Jigglypuff for beating the game once, Falcon for beating Adventure or Classic Mode in under a certain amount of time, Ness for beating on of them on a specific difficulty without continuing, and Luigi for doing whatever it was you had to do in 64 to unlock him.

And they won't tell us about them AT ALL.

I'm sure all the characters will get spoiled to you anyway. How many of you are going to quit looking at the thread and any smash related news a month before release, go to the store, pick up your copy, turn off your computer, put in the game, and play all the way though to unlock every character and then be surprised about it.

Man I liked the character-specific break the target stages. Oh well.

The restriction of 3 minutes is probably because of the small size of the wii's storage. If it had a hard drive it wouldn't be much trouble.

Well even a SD card can expand this time if is a memory problem...

I hope they will not constrict us to press rec every 3 minutes in a match.

Well even a SD card can expand this time if is a memory problem...

I hope they will not constrict us to press rec every 3 minutes in a match.

I don't think they mean for you to record an entire match, just a bit to showcase moves or a cool KO or a comeback or something.

^^ The blurred button connection seems like a very strong possibility -- maybe the game was delayed to perfect features like the video (and others we aren't aware of...like adding Megaman).

Every time I hear Subspace, I want to fight Snifits and Mouser...they'd better be in the game.

Megaman, Snifits, and Mouser? Putting those in Brawl would be like having anal with Elizabeth Hurley in a hot tub while downing a bottle of whiskey.

It's just too good to be true. But we can dream.

I wish they would quit announcing characters. We already know about how many, 24 or 25. I would like to have a few surprises when the game hits.

I'm almost positive we'll have more than 25. Melee had 25 (26 if you're nitpicky and want to count Sheik)... though I don't know what are the chances of G&W and Pichu staying in. If anything Pichu would be eliminated for being the absolute bottom of the bunch.

Edit: Super Mario Bros. 2 USA enemies would be fantastic! I want to see Wart come back!

Man I liked the character-specific break the target stages. Oh well.

The restriction of 3 minutes is probably because of the small size of the wii's storage. If it had a hard drive it wouldn't be much trouble.

still though, replays take up barely anything because it's just recording what buttons were pressed when. im pretty sure they will put an option in to somehow record standard matches because it would be retarded not to.

Man does no one pay attention anymore? The same four characters who were unlockable in Smash 64 have yet to be announced. I will bet you money that the first four characters you unlock in Brawl are Jigglypuff for beating the game once, Falcon for beating Adventure or Classic Mode in under a certain amount of time, Ness for beating on of them on a specific difficulty without continuing, and Luigi for doing whatever it was you had to do in 64 to unlock him.

And they won't tell us about them AT ALL.

for once i agree with you

i was telling my friend this a week ago

i was saying that it might be like a way of sakurai nodding at the original smash bros

ps - to get luigi you had to beat all the break the targets

Yeah, if smash has ZSNES style recording (savestate of the start + sequence of inputs + nondeterministics (like which random items appeared)) you could get a TON of video in per unit of file space.

I had the same idea...but I prefer something that in some ways can be converted in a PC format...