Super Smash Bros. Brawl

CE

Whoever was talking about Ridley as playable needs to rethink their options... Although undeniably cool' date=' Ridley is about 3X-4X the size of Samus, or any other character, for that matter. So shrinking him down would just be an insult to the character itself.[/quote']

Bowser is often depicted as being many times the size of Mario, and Kirby is supposed to be a few inches tall. Of course, Ridley has already been seen in the Smash Bros. series as being roughly the size of Samus, if you'll watch the Melee intro video. I've never been all that huge on the idea of Ridley for Brawl, but size certainly does not prevent his inclusion.

Giant infant Metroid for Assist Trophy. Drains a portion of life from victim and gives to player that used the assist.

Also, King Dedede FTMFW!!!

Actually I think it's pretty likely that a metroid will be an assist trophy. I'm thinking more like...a swarm of metroids though. And yeah, it should definitely leech life like that.

And all we need now is Ganondorf with a new moveset and the villain roster will be complete!

Actually I think it's pretty likely that a metroid will be an assist trophy. I'm thinking more like...a swarm of metroids though. And yeah, it should definitely leech life like that.

And all we need now is Ganondorf with a new moveset and the villain roster will be complete!

I foresee adventure mode for the "villains" being different than the normal one, where the normal bosses are replaced with the good guys. That is all. Please elaborate illustrious community of OCR.

Speaking of villains, I've always wondered why some of the F-Zero baddies like Black Shadow, Blood Falcon (Capt. Falcon clone anyone?) or Zoda haven't appeared in Smash. Think about it, they'd make excellent playable characters.

I would love to see another F-Zero universe playable character, seeing as there is a massive list of them they have plenty to choose from.

But I'd like to see Sakurai post Capt. Falcon already first... :( where's Falcon?

Speaking of villains, I've always wondered why some of the F-Zero baddies like Black Shadow, Blood Falcon (Capt. Falcon clone anyone?) or Zoda haven't appeared in Smash. Think about it, they'd make excellent playable characters.

I would love to see another F-Zero universe playable character, seeing as there is a massive list of them they have plenty to choose from.

But I'd like to see Sakurai post Capt. Falcon already first... :( where's Falcon?

This has come up and been answered about thirty times. They have not yet mentioned Luigi, Falcon, Jigglypuff, or Ness. These, among others, are unlockables in previous games, and will probably continue to be unlockables. They will most likely not be mentioned until the game is released.

None of the original 4 secret characters - Luigi, Jigglypuff, Captain Falcon, and Ness - have had any mention whatsoever on the Dojo.

I seriously doubt they'd be cut, save perhaps Ness.

YOU SHUT YOUR FILTHY, DIRTY MOUTH

I will cry if Lucas completly replaces Ness. Unless they provide Lucas with a alternate costume that includes a Power Glove. That'd be so bad.

The only worthy Metroid of becoming an AT would be this lovely creature: babymetroidoq6.gif

It would fly in, randomly sucking the life out of someone, then covering you and protecting you while replenishing your health.

The only worthy Metroid of becoming an AT would be this lovely creature: babymetroidoq6.gif

It would fly in, randomly sucking the life out of someone, then covering you and protecting you while replenishing your health.

That's excatly what I was thinking too!! I posted it a page back.

Great minds think alike.

This has come up and been answered about thirty times. They have not yet mentioned Luigi, Falcon, Jigglypuff, or Ness. These, among others, are unlockables in previous games, and will probably continue to be unlockables. They will most likely not be mentioned until the game is released.

I know, but I can still hope, right?

I want to see Falcon in Wii style.