Super Smash Bros. Brawl

CE

Damn Pokefloats...I was at a teams tournament and we got counter-picked to there. We lost the set on that damn stage.

Almost surprised it wasn't banned, given the various fallthroughs (though admittedly, they are consistently in the same places).

I wouldn't count out seeing Midna as Zelda's down B.

If they go with the TP vibe, Zelda's alternate identity (assuming she has one) will either be a very touched-up Sheik, Midna, Cloaked Zelda, or Zelda w/sword.

I hope she still has a transformation.

As far as other female characters go, the fanboy side of me wants to see Celes Chere (FF6) or Sheena Fujibayashi (ToS).

I wouldn't count out seeing Midna as Zelda's down B.

If they go with the TP vibe, Zelda's alternate identity (assuming she has one) will either be a very touched-up Sheik, Midna, Cloaked Zelda, or Zelda w/sword.

I hope she still has a transformation.

As far as other female characters go, the fanboy side of me wants to see Celes Chere (FF6) or Sheena Fujibayashi (ToS).

It could very well be a final smash instead of a down+b. But regardless, why would Zelda turn into Midna?

It could very well be a final smash instead of a down+b. But regardless, why would Zelda turn into Midna?

Given, it would be a pretty big stretch, but she DID give her life/soul to save Midna about halfway through TP.

I dunno... I just can't see Midna as a character on her own, as much as I'd like to.

About the Mario Galaxy Stage....

My favourite boss of Yoshi's Island (Raphael the Raven) was set on a little moon.

raphael5.gif

I would really like to see something like that for an alternative Yoshi's Island stage...

Anyone else remember it?

Since no one has yet replied, gotta say that the Raphael the Raven boss area was pretty mad. He wasn't the most fun boss tho IMO. Yea, maybe Yoshi's Island should get a little more love in Brawl rather than the generic stage he gets in every game.

If Midna gets put in the game, it should be her human form.

This is probably my fault for not as yet clocking TP after owning it for so long, but don't you think this is just a little bit of a Spoiler? Not complainin or anything, just saying I didn't as of yet know Midna had a human form so some people might get ticked if they read that.

O yea and also, if Midna were to be in the game, she would probably riding on the back of Wolf Link IMO. It would give more move options like the outstretched hand and stuff... and the FS could be that massive aura that wolf does after holding down B.

If Midna was playable, she'd be the cutesy form we see the entire way through Twilight Princess. Her final smash would be her transformed *ahem* taller version, probably.

OR, it could be that Fused Shadow business... Far more likely than her true form.

OR she could be the solution to a giant boss battle near the end, if not the end. There'd be this big cutscene with Link (if that fixed storyline is accurate) where he's completely overwhelmed, when Midna comes in to save the day and you take control, you're on even ground with said boss-monster.

Best case scenario if you ask me.