Super Smash Bros. Brawl

CE

OH MAN!!!!

They just increased Brawl's lifespan well past Melee's.... at least 10 years. You can just make a stage.

I do wonder if the pieces that you use are enough to make unique stages though, the tool set looks interesting, but pretty limited imo. I wonder if there will be more pieces... looks to me, judging by that one pic there will be about 100 pieces you can use per level.

Interesting addition. Looking forward to it, I hope you can really customize it to give it a nice theme, besides just tile patterns and such.

I wonder if we can slap on unlocked stickers to the custom levels? It certainly would let us have a bit more personalized levels.

Ridiculously cool update though. I can't wait to see some crazy levels and NOW we can have custom scenarios like DEFEND THE HOUSE! mwhaha. You could make a retro Donkey Kong level pretty easily too... Wow, this really opens a whole new can of worms...

Nintendo has set the bar really high.

Holy smokes! I can't believe this!! They're putting so much stuff in the game, and just when you think it can't get better it DOES and then a few weeks later it does again n_n

I'm guessing it's time to invest in these SD cards...What are they anyway? Some type of universal thing or a Nintendo-specific thing?

Anyway, looking forward to making awesome stages :)

Holy smokes! I can't believe this!! They're putting so much stuff in the game, and just when you think it can't get better it DOES and then a few weeks later it does again n_n

I'm guessing it's time to invest in these SD cards...What are they anyway? Some type of universal thing or a Nintendo-specific thing?

Anyway, looking forward to making awesome stages :)

The SD cards are similar to memory sticks, but made as an extension of memory to existing machines, such as cell phones, camera's, and your Wii.

Man I'm going to have a lot of fun with this stage editor. This definately does add a ton of replay value to this game. I just hope they have a lot of diverse options but it even if it is very simple(which it doesn't look like it is) it will still be very fun to use. Damn, I really can't wait now.