Super Smash Bros. Brawl

CE

whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa

so you get coins but you don't spend them to shop for things? What so do you only use them for continues now? Because the whole pay to continue thing is a bad idea? I mean, think about it. When I need the continues is when I'll have the least coins. When I don't need the continues because I'm kicking total ass, I have maximum coins.

So what? They're only for continues now?! I wanna shop. I like the whole shopping idea. *frowny face*

But you knew that didn't you Sakurai? Didn't you?! I'm playing into your little mind game aren't I? Aren't I!?!?

Damn you sir. Damn you good.

I wonder what coins are for then if there not for buying stuff, or trophies, or ... things...

AH HA! THE OLD SMASH BROS wanted us to do a lottery. It'd be cool if you could wager coins against CPU opponents to unlock stuff. It would keep the gambling theme going... anyway... why is this bolded?

where are the action-specific points, like Fighter Stance or Coward or Stale Moves or stuff?

Probably hidden.

Because in Brawl, CAPTAIN FALCON announces the action-specific points, adding "FARUKKON" before each.

Seriously though, it would be lulz if the final boss of single player classic as Snake was Ocelot's dismembered arm.

I, for one, am glad - I had a terrible premonition that this mode would be omitted for some reason (being too outdated or something.) And - not like it was a question in the first place - this means Master Hand's almost definitely returning. (Hey, I'll take whatever confirmation I can get!)

whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa

so you get coins but you don't spend them to shop for things? What so do you only use them for continues now? Because the whole pay to continue thing is a bad idea? I mean, think about it. When I need the continues is when I'll have the least coins. When I don't need the continues because I'm kicking total ass, I have maximum coins.

So what? They're only for continues now?! I wanna shop. I like the whole shopping idea. *frowny face*

But you knew that didn't you Sakurai? Didn't you?! I'm playing into your little mind game aren't I? Aren't I!?!?

Damn you sir. Damn you good.

I wonder what coins are for then if there not for buying stuff, or trophies, or ... things...

AH HA! THE OLD SMASH BROS wanted us to do a lottery. It'd be cool if you could wager coins against CPU opponents to unlock stuff. It would keep the gambling theme going... anyway... why is this bolded?

Uh, what. Coins were never used for shopping. Just the lottery thing.

I, for one, am glad - I had a terrible premonition that this mode would be omitted for some reason (being too outdated or something.) And - not like it was a question in the first place - this means Master Hand's almost definitely returning. (Hey, I'll take whatever confirmation I can get!)

Whoa. Maybe alittle (a few months) behind the times! Every mode in this game is made of epic win. Including one player. ALSO Raphael Raven for Brawl! Or a Belmont. Both would make me strak through the streets in crazed happiness. (Raphel as an assist)

various11_071030d-l.jpg

Huh. They are missing.

Well, at least now score will be a more accurate measurement of playing ability. Or rather, it'll be easier to rack up points, if that's your goal.

I'm sure they'll include a Bonus mode in Vs. or whatever, so it wouldn't be completely gone.

various06_070928d-l.jpg

Probably under "Rules", like on this screen for tourney mode.

various11_071030d-l.jpg

Huh. They are missing.

Well, at least now score will be a more accurate measurement of playing ability. Or rather, it'll be easier to rack up points, if that's your goal.

I'm sure they'll include a Bonus mode in Vs. or whatever, so it wouldn't be completely gone.

various06_070928d-l.jpg

Probably under "Rules", like on this screen for tourney mode.

A theory: There are unlockables that require getting X number of points in a particular game mode. Since the bonus points made it difficult to predict how many points you'd actually get from any given fight, they got rid of them to focus, as you said, on playing ability.

Little late due Metroid Prime 3 (bought yesterday) but....

Intruiging. I think (or hope, maybe that's a better word)the coins tie into an online friend system of some sort

elaborate plz? cause I dont what to have to "pay" just so I can play online... Not like Id have a shortage of coinage.

elaborate plz? cause I dont what to have to "pay" just so I can play online... Not like Id have a shortage of coinage.

Nah, i dont mean in that way, although i don't really mean what i mean. Maybe the coin's are something you can collect together, and do stuff with...

No idea, sue me, i'm playing Prime 3 :D