Super Smash Bros. Brawl

CE

Little late on the whole "stop watch" thing, but I'd have to go against the general thought of "stops everyone/everything but the player who gets it (and procedes to thrash the other players)." If I'm not mistaken, there has been no item in the history of smash that is unavoidable. Even with starman the player has to actually make contact with the opponent, and it's not THAT hard to dodge and run if you're the one without starman. Even the "almighty" hammer has a variety of weak points that I think most every character can exploit if they're good enough. Point is, having a sort of "god" item like that seems unlikely to me, ESPECIALLY in that it completely stops the action, which is counter-intuitive in the smash bros realm, I think. Anyway, just my two cents.

Also....

item11_071106g-l.jpg

JAPAN TIME FOR BRAWL

I think it's likely that we're going to possibly see at least one boss character from each series playable so I don't think that characters like Liquid Snake are really THAT farfetched.

The heroes of each series have always been represented but more often than not the villains have been excluded from the rosters. Now we've got two of Kirby's opponents.

I think it's likely that we're going to possibly see at least one boss character from each series playable so I don't think that characters like Liquid Snake are really THAT farfetched.

The heroes of each series have always been represented but more often than not the villains have been excluded from the rosters. Now we've got two of Kirby's opponents.

On that note... Team Rocket/Team Aqua/Team Magma/Team Galactic for Brawl!

What do Pokemon trainers do when they lose a battle on the show? Whatever it is, he'll probably do it. Either that or he'll explode. In the classic Smash Bros fashion of course.

If you press the attack button while shielding, you’ll grab. Give a try next time you’re shielding.

EASIER SAID THAN DONE....!!!! >=L

Is any one else wondering if you can grab Ike's sword while he is throwing some one?

No.

Grabbing Ike's sword would be pretty dumb. That would be like being able to grab Wario's bike when he's not riding i- o wait... Actually, it would be more like grabbing Link's bombs before they- oh, you can do that too. Actually, it's more like grabbing onto peices of Samus' suit and- oh hmmm....

Now, if Kirby eats Ike and gets his hair and his sword, and then Ike grabs Kirby's sword, can Kirby then make another copy of Ike's sword, and repeat until you have infinite swords? I think almost definitely yes.

Now, if Kirby eats Ike and gets his hair and his sword, and then Ike grabs Kirby's sword, can Kirby then make another copy of Ike's sword, and repeat until you have infinite swords? I think almost definitely yes.

Quoted for awesome.

Funniest thing I've read all day.

Ha, that should have been obvious. My bad.

I suppose it remains to be seen as to whether or not Brawl will have character clones. If clones return, Ness might still have a chance of being playable. If he isn't, hopefully he makes an appearance as an AT in which he complains about not being included. :P

Eh, 50 characters seems like a bit much.

This is the type of game that should have an insane amount of characters. It kind of goes with the whole...theme...I guess. I don't know. More characters just seem like more chaos. Which is good in this case.