Super Smash Bros. Brawl

CE

:[

i was very excited because geometry wars for ds and wii has a ranking system

so i wanted to see how it worked because maybe smash would use the same thing

it just takes whatever name you input as your ranking name

and nintendo seems really bent on not letting us see peoples names in smash so looks like there is very slim chance for an online ranking system

random matches are gonna be balls

Hell Yes!!!! The Temple rocked. The rule we had is that once you hit over 100% it's in the cave and we battle it out until someone goes flying out at over 300%. That level had many kinds of awesome. The controller's rumble capabilities would go skitz.

I hope they bring back some of the more obscure levels from Melee. Brawl already has enough generic levels without bringing back Kirby's Dreamland from 64. They can do better :P

While I'm psyched that the Temple is returning, couldn't he have chosen a more... interesting stage to reveal?

Or am I the only one who thinks that having both versions of the Pokémon Stadium in the game would be overkill?

*coughalsoplzfortobehavingBigBluecough*

For all it's faults, Hyrule Temple was probably the most iconic stage they introduced in Melee for me. Maybe because of the controversy surrounding the stage (and, as such, the constant debates), this one just seems to be talked about a lot more than, say, Pokefloats or Fountain of Dreams (both of which I like better).

there was no ledge on the bottom cylinder. There never has been. You're high if you say there is.

glad to see hyrule temple in. Was certainly more talked about than any of the other stages... i mean... everyone knew the stage as the "huge level." you know? So good times. I'm hoping for the classic Hyrule Castle level too!! Maybe the old StarFox stage, and PERHAPS, just perhaps, Saffron City, because I miss that stage SOOooOOO much. I played through the N64 smash bros and that level was just pure fun, bliss to play through...

plus I think back in 1998 or so, I believe the first screenshot of Smash bros I ever saw a year or two before it ever came out was of Samus kicking pikachu in Saffron City. :) haha. Good times. Oh memories. You card.

Saffron City, because I miss that stage SOOooOOO much.

Quoted for Truth.

Glad the Temple's made a comeback. That's truthfully my favorite stage in Melee despite the mixed community feelings about it. Wonder what other stages will return. Actually, I kind of hope Rainbow Cruise comes back. May have been a moving stage, but that was my favorite of all the movers.

Frr anyone that has listen to the Great Temple/Temple song, did anyone notice the slight change in (I think) Melody?

This is the melody from the last temple of Zelda II. I love how they incorporated the tune from the last temple from that game in this stage.

Love the Chamber of Life. Best place to practice teching (and really the only fun level on super sudden death). If you can tech well and don't get gimp killed (i.e. die without having an opportunity to tech) you can last until ~500%. I'm certainly glad it's coming back.

I'll be pleased to see Hyrule Castle, Peach's Castle, and Saffron City. I miss the paper-thin Venusaurs apparently out for a stroll on a building roof... And you know the tornadoes are going to be hilarious, and especially frustrating for an opponent if you use Link's Gale Boomerang in conjunction.

The Temple music is pretty good. My favorites, though, are still Fire Emblem, Space Armada, and Meta Knight's Revenge.

This is the melody from the last temple of Zelda II. I love how they incorporated the tune from the last temple from that game in this stage.

Yeah I know most of it is different. What I meant was when temple kicks in. It sounds like the drums are a bit different and that a slightly different sounding piano was playing for either the harmony or the melody.