Super Smash Bros. Brawl

CE

HAHA

I fought both the dudes. OoT would kick both their butts at the same time.

TP and WW were both too easy... so looking at it that way (rather than how cool they look; TP takes the cake there) OoT Ganon would win. He was harder, a lot harder actually, and didn't die so easily. TP had a few transformations, but none was really harder... the last fight was interesting, but it was more like "Wow, if the game had fights like this the whole way through, the game would be a 10!" way, not "THAT WAS THE BEST BOSS FIGHT EVER" way.

Of course my fave, LttP Ganon was tougher than all the others.. except for maybe Zelda II and IV... I never beat/played those...

I want PH now...

I want PH now...

VERY TINY, HINTING AT SPOILER FOR Phantom Hourglass...

... Gotta be honest, Phantom Hourglass's main bad guy was not very cool. The game was phenomenal, but the main bad guy that was causing all the trouble was not interesting at all. The boss fight was fun and interesting but... yeah.

END OF SPOILERS...

.. but yeah, Phantom Hourglass had a great cast of supporting characters. Linebeck is quite possibly my favorite support character... either him or Midna... but Linebeck has such an interesting and funny personality I almost would pick him over Midna...

Yes, in fact, I would. I liked Linebeck better. :)

anyway, back on topic... I liked all the looks of Ganondorf... the only thing I didn't like about TP Ganondorf was

SPOILER!!!!111

His transformed form from Twilight Princess.... he's clearly better as a pig from OOT. That was an awesome transformation, and I hope with his Final Smash they pick that version as opposed to the TP version. I'm kind of feeling like they may go the TP route though, because they're using A LOT of TP assets and looks...

advertising tool? I think so. I do really like the Ganondorf from TP. I think he looks really bad ass and cool, but there's no denying that Ganondorf from WW had awesome katanas... so if they spliced the two I'd be happy... *shrugs* maybe a down+B move switched his blades ? And of course, Final Smash would turn into classic Ganon from OOT.....

... haha, or FS would be Ganon from the American animated Zelda cartoon. hahahahaha. /sarcasm

"I WILL SEND YOU TO MY EVIL JAR!" - Ganon

I agree with everyone that wants the pig-based Ganon for a FS a la LttP, Oracle, and OoT -- it's way better than WW and TP. Let's go with the LttP Ganon so we get a trident though...tridents = win.

I'd sacrifice all of that if we could give Link a Deku Mask move from MM to increase his speed and trade out some of his normals every once in a while though -- IMO Link is too slow, especially if they try and bring things back to their N64 roots.

One of my favorite things about WW was that they actually gave Ganondorf a personality. In TP he kinda reverted to EVIL EVIL KILL THINGS TAKE OVER WORLD EVIL GRRRR.

So yeah I like WW Ganon better. All they have to do is give Ganondorf a non-clone moveset in Brawl and I'll be happy though.

Regardless of which Ganondorf was actually more tough to fight, or was more intimidating, etc, the TP Ganondorf is the better-looking one, and the one I'd rather see in Brawl.

Though I think it would be a nice acknowledgment to previous Zelda games if his FS was either pig-Ganon from LttP or OoT: "You are doing well, lad. But can you break through this secret technique of Darkness? En Garde!"

Oh, the nostalgia LttP brings. :D

OK, I'll apologize for starting the spoiler-fest. Next time I'll put it in white. Anyway, yes TP looks the best. If we can get TP Ganon, with his LttP or OoT transformation, it would be AMAZING.

Of course some purists would cry foul, but it still would great.

If Ganon gets a bit more speed, and keeps the fast throws with a few other moves, he could shoot up to first tier. We have 3 heavys now, five if you count Ike and Wario (I have no idea why Sakurai called Ike heavy...) so with 6, the game would finally have some weight-class balance.

Why are we limited to just one Gannon? We've got two links (or is it three now); three plumbers; and possibly two Bowsers. Pig-faced Gannon is simply classic--but there is something to be said for the Gannon that pulls out a couple of blades and gets right to work.

One of my favorite things about WW was that they actually gave Ganondorf a personality. In TP he kinda reverted to EVIL EVIL KILL THINGS TAKE OVER WORLD EVIL GRRRR.

So yeah I like WW Ganon better. All they have to do is give Ganondorf a non-clone moveset in Brawl and I'll be happy though.

This was my reasoning as well. Plus there are no dual-wielding characters in Smash (ICs don't count), so that would be nice as well.

I thought they went as low in updates before, but this is a new low. OLD STAGESSSSS. I wish they just throw in a few SSB stages to be really nostalgic.

BTW, if they're going to put in some Namco characters, may as well put in Jin (Tekken) while they're at it. Some more realistic characters to mix it up with Snake. And Jin is pretty accustomed to being in crossover games by now.