Super Smash Bros. Brawl

CE

I thought they went as low in updates before, but this is a new low. OLD STAGESSSSS. I wish they just throw in a few SSB stages to be really nostalgic.

BTW, if they're going to put in some Namco characters, may as well put in Jin (Tekken) while they're at it. Some more realistic characters to mix it up with Snake. And Jin is pretty accustomed to being in crossover games by now.

I was hoping to see som SSB stages when I saw that 'update', but alas not. Maybe they're tucking that away for another 'update' or leaving it as a snippet to fill space on another day.

We would be past speculating at this point (except to how great/badly it would play) if they were releasing it on time. Oh well.. I have too many titles to play this break as it is, without adding another in. :-P

I thought they went as low in updates before, but this is a new low. OLD STAGESSSSS. I wish they just throw in a few SSB stages to be really nostalgic.

BTW, if they're going to put in some Namco characters, may as well put in Jin (Tekken) while they're at it. Some more realistic characters to mix it up with Snake. And Jin is pretty accustomed to being in crossover games by now.

Over SPARKSTER?? Are you kidding me? Sparkster is practically made for this game!

So I went to a tournament a couple weeks ago and I guess some videos surfaced. Here are some team videos. I was on the team called "Buy Super Mario Galaxy". I'm the Falco totally sucking it up that day. My style of play isn't suited for teams apparently.

Buy Super Mario Galaxy vs Drephen

Buy Super Mario Galaxy vs ZBFC (Bob (not Rob) Money wtf)

(I COMPLETELY BLEW IT)

My team placed 2nd on teams despite my partner and I having a very off day in terms of performance.

Against all odds, I'm hoping for Geno.

...but then again, what else has been shown in the gameplay videos that Sakurai hasn't announced? We've still got the Advance Wars AT coming up sometime, as well as the musics for the other stages. There's a number of assist trophies, actually, he hasn't shown us - perhaps Tails? And no doubt he's sitting on a pile of SubEm videos he has yet to display...

But of course, it HAS been a while since the last character update...

Is it just me or are some of the captions/pictures a bit sarcastic? I mean...

"Real men use items!" "Nice try. ROFL" "Yep. Simple. Simple is best."

...Well, that "real men use items!" one definitely seems like almost a jab at the competitive playing folk? Or am I reading too much into it?

EDIT: Or I could be beaten to that...