Super Smash Bros. Brawl

CE

ok i may be reading into this but i have just noticed something and if its true im REALLY REALLY pissed off and the rest of you should be

NOTICE that as soon as he accepts the other guy to play it seems to go right to a match

it leads me to believe that it might not give you full customization options of online matches

or any customization at all

which

would

be

BALLS

ok forget about that in the old update they said you can do more than freeforalls

ok i may be reading into this but i have just noticed something and if its true im REALLY REALLY pissed off and the rest of you should be

NOTICE that as soon as he accepts the other guy to play it seems to go right to a match

it leads me to believe that it might not give you full customization options of online matches

which

would

be

BALLS

ok forget about that in the old update they said you can do more than freeforalls

I'm going to go ahead and assume that the person who creates a room handles all of those options.

which

would

be

BALLS

I believe, Atma, that that is because Mario is joining Peach's brawl, so he cannot customize anything.

If I'm correct Peach should have made all the customizations ahead of time and then wait for players to join.

(Hopefully I'm correct)

EDIT: Boo... Bigfoot beat me to it :(

Yeah, I have to agree with Atma on this. The only "improvement" I see is the ability to see what your friends are doing online. For anyone who's played on X-Box Live, Nintendo's service is VERY lackluster. I understand wanting to keep things simple and safe, but in the end, it just holds them back, and ends up frustrating people who want more control/options.

Also, Arek... that's a pretty neat sig. Where'd you get it? :razz:

Beats them saying "F you." and making it an offline only game like Melee. Remember that the Gamecube was also more than capable of online play. A step forward beats a step back, regardless of the stride.

And who knows, maybe hax0rz will pull a "Warp Pipe" like for Double Dash and make it crazy full online.

Or something.

It must be a Japanese thing: Snappy messages for fighter characters. Virtua Fighter popularized it and now more games seems to do it. Either that, or they don't grasp the concept of not needing it at all with internet play nowadays. It reminds me of Phantasy Star Online greeting cards.