Super Smash Bros. Brawl

CE

I just started going through Super Mario RPG and I just got Geno. Why do people like him so much? Will I find out later in the game? Does he transform into Jenova or something?

no its just the vast majority of nintendo characters are similar and kiddy and he is somewhat more mature and exciting i guess

that and he shoots his hand at people you know you wish you could do that

But back to something at least somewhat on-topic: Nothing is moot on this topic due to the simple fact that so little is truly known to us about something that is best learned through experience rather than mere speculation, and since all we have to go off of is speculation, then this topic, in turn, must become about our speculations. Saying that arguing the semantics of the limited information provided to us is a moot point, in itself, seems a moot point considering what was stated previously. So to be on-topic is to speculate on things we can only imagine, so really, this discussion of what characters would be good in SSBB, what options should or shouldn't be, and so on is exactly what this topic requires and arguing the semantics of our arguments of semantics is, I shall say it again, a moot point.

IOW: I just proved that objective opinions and logical discussion is a moot point on this topic, while arguing things we couldn't possibly know and pulling ideas out of our asses is perfectly on topic.

Note: This is likely to be dissected and beat to a pulp, but at least I tried... Well... Gave a half-assed attempt at making it LOOK like I tried, and really, isn't that all that counts? The answer is no, and that I phail.

I don't know if I should be happy about the fact that I can deliberatly throw this dumb pokemon off the edge (I can hear it screaming "BONSLY" already, if it says it when you throw it) or abuse the hell out of my friends with him. Either way, Bonsly blows dog turds

p.s. Bonsly + Cave in Hyrule Temple = holy shit

No it was not, Rambo. Think; there's a picture of fox in the act of reflecting it. Thus, one would conclude EVEN WITHOUT the text that it was possible. However, a double negative (its not like it can't be reflected) is a positive. You phail.

At English.

So at first I lawled at you... because it seemed you were agreeing with me but telling me I was wrong. And then I re-read the initial quote... and saw that I had misread it. So in a sense I win at english, but lose even harder because I can't read. :oops:

Thank you for calling me out.

Also, I've been bored of the updates the past 2 weeks.