Super Smash Bros. Brawl

CE

Holy shit guys bonsly confirmed!

Actually that's kind of cool though. I don't think they've had an item like this before (something really heavy and unwieldy) that deals lots of damage - exluding like, boxes.

Electrode came close. In fact electrode is far more interesting. Hammer heads weren't heavy.. but they didn't fly far and were deadly. It's not TOO new a concept. :)

also... I don't know if that entire post was sarcastic because of the "excluding like, boxes" :P

Rock is to Charlie Brown

Charlie Brown is to Christian morels

Christian morels is to Bible Adventures

Bible Adventures is to Baby Moses....

BABY MOSES CONFIRMED!

Or Noah. He can carry Bowser, DK, and Dedede simultaneously--all balanced on a Chansey egg--and his final smash is a flood.

I just started going through Super Mario RPG and I just got Geno. Why do people like him so much? Will I find out later in the game? Does he transform into Jenova or something?

1. Cool character concept - ie. the whole 'possessed puppet' thing.

2. Cool moves. Geno Whirl, Geno Blast, Geno Flash, Geno Beam, Geno Boost... he may be kind of self-centered, I guess, if you go by the move names, but he has the right to be.

3. He can shoot pretty much anything out of his extremities. His index finger is a small minigun, his forearms are rocket-powered, he can fire cannonballs from his elbows, and - oh, what else? A sludge gun, as well.

He's just pretty much all-around awesome.

ive always played winner out and stuff but with the addition of custom control schemes and whatnot this is actually a pretty good idea

yeah thats right ill fight you to show that todays update is a GOOD thing despite what youve said

oh also drack confirmed that in nights for wii online there is an invite system and an option to always appear online while youre playing

THERE IS STILL HOPE

and NOW if nintendo doesnt implement that in brawl its REALLY unacceptable

ive always played winner out and stuff but with the addition of custom control schemes and whatnot this is actually a pretty good idea

yeah thats right ill fight you to show that todays update is a GOOD thing despite what youve said

oh also drack confirmed that in nights for wii online there is an invite system and an option to always appear online while youre playing

THERE IS STILL HOPE

and NOW if nintendo doesnt implement that in brawl its REALLY unacceptable

That's fucking awesome!!

Lame... And for some reason he limited it to 16.... Why... Whatever, it wont affect me at all... But still.. We could be playing as opposed to whining about this crap...

I really hope he did not delay the game for garbage like this...

G4 said they delayed it for online related things.

I still wonder if there is still more online modes......I'm not holding my breath or anything, but I can still wonder.

EDIT: I just thought about this....the updates are going to stop on January 24 with the release of the Japanese version, isn't?

I don't think so, because they kept updating Melee for about a week or two after it was released