Super Smash Bros. Brawl

CE

Try playing StarCraft on Battle Net. Even the games that say "Newbs only" are really pros pretending to be newbies so they can raise their win percentage.

It's a fact.

Okay fine yes. Games that have been out for years will have good players as a majority. New releases will be newbed to hell. Fact.

Again, I'm all for ranks. This is another discussion entirely. Just clarifying...

EDIT: Also, congratulations friendly. lawl

I'll laugh when, late in February, everyone starts repeating their complaints in the form of "I thought [complaint] was going to suck, but actually..." and vice versa for some positive points.

I can see it now, the last and final update:

"We have three F's for an A game! Falcon, Falco, and a F$%*^&ing awesome ranking system! Isn't that cool? And Ness is an unlockable character (all you have to do is find his special assist trophy! Isn't that neato? Gee willickers, is this going to be swell! Oh, and the giant hands are going to replace the ice climbers, but you don't care about that, now do you?"

WOW THE OPTIONS MENU

ok forgetting about that

listening to the ice climbers song at first i was like THIS IS EXCELLENT then they put in some REALLY crappy guitarlike sample and pretty much threw it to the realm of terrible

oh and am i the only one that hates the bright happy babyish color scheme/theme that the ENTIRE GAME uses

This has been the best update all month, at least for me. A lot of screens, know how the menu looks, some Pokemon songs were revealed (no surprises though...), and that Ice Climbers song is definitely one of my favourites in this game so far. Nice!

WOW THE OPTIONS MENU

ok forgetting about that

listening to the ice climbers song at first i was like THIS IS EXCELLENT then they put in some REALLY crappy guitarlike sample and pretty much threw it to the realm of terrible

oh and am i the only one that hates the bright happy babyish color scheme/theme that the ENTIRE GAME uses

I'd be lying if I said I would mind the entire user interface being revamped... Trust me, you aren't the only one... I'm really hoping you can customize skins. :?

As for the song... I kinda really like it... albeit I have quite a bit of respect for all jazz music in gerneral. But I thought it was awesome? lawl?

I'm really hoping you can customize skins. :?

haha no chance

WE ALREADY SAW THE OPTIONS MENU

looking at it again it actually kinda reminds me of kirbys air ride which makes sense since its hal but still i dont like it

ive reserved it (had it reserved for well over a year)

ill have the jap version when it comes out as well

haha no chance

WE ALREADY SAW THE OPTIONS MENU

looking at it again it actually kinda reminds me of kirbys air ride which makes sense since its hal but still i dont like it

Maybe its in the vault. :| Maybe ranked online gaming is in there too. And some good updates.

And yeah, you're right. Smart smart with the hal thing.

He HAS to run out sooner or later.

It's like a monkey throwing its feces at you. Eventually, the monkey will run out of crap to throw, and producing more crap is not worth the effort, so he has to instead start throwing the bricks of solid gold that have been lying around.

As metaphors go, it needs work, but I think I've made my point. I'm willing to endure short showers of shit for an eventual 24 carats.

Hmmmm, let's see, about 42 updates left if I've estimated correctly.

Updates still to come:

- 9x Special Moves

- 3x Final Smash

- Couple of Pokemon (the blue flying killerwhale and the burning chicken for example), so minimal 2

- Couple of Support Trophies (what I know is that we'll get a Metroid and Advance Wars tanks somewhere), so also minimal 2

- Probably one new character (would give us 12 new basic characters and 12 old basic characters) including FS/SM updates, total of 3 (let's hope it's Megaman on Monday then :razz:)

- Maybe some new stages

Total of about 20 updates at least that will probably be revealed before 10th of Februari.

Sooooooooo..........

Knowing Sakurai, who likes to think we're retarded, the other 22 updates will probably be Game Mode updates.

...............................................Sigh.

Wake me up in february.

By the way, I suppose no hidden characters will be revealed before the release, but it seems unwise to me. Wouldn't it be better to release some of them anyway, instead of releasing the game and, as Sakurai himself already mentioned, find all hidden characters revealed on the internet a day later...

There might be a lot of hidden characters, and some of them like Luigi and Captain Falcon will definitely be in it, so why not show them already and keep a few interesting ones hidden until the release itself.

Well, just my two cents.