Super Smash Bros. Brawl

CE

Hey cool, it's a decent update at last!

Man, anything like a stage or a support trophy is a blessing nowadays.

And why the doubting about Captain Falcon..?

What was one of the first known support trophies.......?

Exactly, Samurai Goroh, 'Captain Falcons rival' as stated on the site.

Why include him and not the Capt'n himself.

Nuff said.

Uhhhh...Isn't this stage a blatant rip-off of Mute City?One stage that follows a course of vehicles that hit you can cause damage?

Captain Falcon not in SSBB confirmed?

I thought it was pretty much agreed that none of the original secret characters would be announced on the site, and they would just turn up in the game. Unless I've missed something, that makes a whole lot of sense.

This better mean there will be a Smash Brothers level in Mario Kart Wii. You drive along and then, oh no, gotta dodge the random characters fighting in the middle of your road. (Probably will just be shy guys fighting.) Even honking your horn doesn't get their attention. And sometimes they attack you.

This better mean there will be a Smash Brothers level in Mario Kart Wii. You drive along and then, oh no, gotta dodge the random characters fighting in the middle of your road. (Probably will just be shy guys fighting.) Even honking your horn doesn't get their attention. And sometimes they attack you.

That would be fucking sweet

That would be super cool.

And I really hope they bring back Mute City because it was one of my favorites. Unless they come up with a new really cool stage for Cptn. Falcon that will take from the previews 2 and improve on them + really cool music. That would be the winning formula :-D

WTH, why are you not at Nintendo forcing them to do this right now?

Who could possibly replace Captain Falcon? Phoenix Wright? ;p

Gannon....

I never understood why they chose him to clone Captain Falcon. There are quite a bit different.

Or for an alt costume it be cool to see blood falcon.

oh and posting in an epic thread.... on an epic page

giving in 4