Super Smash Bros. Brawl

CE

actually no, i saw that bean posted and i wanted to see what it was

and i also wanted to say it so this thread can continue on so the lurkers who were like OMG OMG 10K POSTS can go back to lurking

Ness could get a whole new moveset for all we know. Look at what they did with fox. Sure, his moveset didn't changed, but his look and stance sure has.

We have nothing to fear for just yet.

actually no, i saw that bean posted and i wanted to see what it was

and i also wanted to say it so this thread can continue on so the lurkers who were like OMG OMG 10K POSTS can go back to lurking

Yay The thread is back to normal! On that note and speaking of lurkers...

Lurkers in Brawl???

lurker.jpg

Ness is still in guys. I just got special inside sources telling me that he will be wielding his bat at all times like Link/Marth/Roy, etc.

Doing a smash attack with the bat will have a 1% chance of doing a Smaaaaash! for double damage.

Hooooooooooooooooooooly crap

Ness could get a whole new moveset for all we know.

Ness needs a whole new moveset, anyway. For example, moves that he could actually use in Mother 2 would be nice. All the regular attacks could be the same, but for his specials, I'd think...

Stationary Special: PSI Flash (same as always)

Up Special: PSI Teleport (like Farore's Wind)

Down Special: Shield Beta (a physical counter similar to Marth/Roy)

Over Special: PSI Paralysis or Hypnosis (similar to Jiggly's Lullabye)

Final Smash: PSI Rockin (full-screen damaging attack)

Huh. Now that I think about it, I guess this is why he borrowed his moveset from Paula and Poo... Ness's PSI powers were always boring, except for PSI Rockin.

I always thought it'd be neat as a bonus feature for Smash Bros if they had modes where you could play as the Smash cast in versions of the games these characters hailed, when those games lend to it.

What I mean is, design "Pokemon" characters for Mario, Link, Pit, etc. and let them fight each other and the Smash Pokemon in a turn-based Pokemon-style battle. Also, perhaps a truncated version of Super Mario that you can play as Sonic or Zelda in. Not like the cheesy opening level to Melee's Adventure, but an actual 2D Mario game.

I dunno. That idea sounded really cool when I was 15 and waiting for Melee to come out, anyway.

I actually like Waluigi, believe it or not. However, I'm glad he's just an Assist Trophy. They've got a lot of Mushroom Kingdom representation as it stands. It's practically a Mario game now.

Well, seeing as Mario games are Nintendo's biggest franchise and that Smash Bros. takes it's name from a Mario game, one would expect that franchise to get a little more attention.