Super Smash Bros. Brawl

CE

Ha, Sakurai is back on the right track, two Support Trophies revealed instead of just one :D.

I really like this update.

And true, Waluigi as a Support Trophy is perfect. Although I hadn't expected him to be playable at all. Having both Wario and Waluigi playable for the first time in Brawl wouldn't sound logical. Maybe in a next Smash game, who knows.

it sure is, stomping... ha! waluigi is pretty funny, I just hope to God that they make Wart into an AT. and peach would be the only one who could hurt him!

I disagree with you. Make him a playable character instead!! I agree with the vegatable thing though (if he's an AT).

I'd like classic Mega Man, but a little taller like Mega Man X, and a guy's voice, not a 7-year-old girl's. Kinda like the look of Mega Man in the really awful cartoon, except without the cocky 'tude. That's what I'm hoping for, assuming we get any version of him at all.

The gameplay is different enough between both series for both to be included as original characters. They would have different special attacks because of the different powers available in their own games, of course, but they could even have differences elsewhere, such as X being able to wall jump and Megaman's running attack being a slide for example.

Metal Blade is so ridiculously overpowered, it could be his final smash. :<

Actually, that would be an interesting FS mechanic. It could replace each directional special with an appropriately launched metal blade for massive damage (including diagonals). He wouldn't be invincible, but staying out of his line of fire would take priority over trying to knock him off the edge.

WHY ARE YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT MEGAMAN!?! I SEE THIS TALK ABOUT MEGAMAN AND I GET EXCITED AND I HAVE TO CHECK THE SITE AND THEN HE IS NOT THERE. DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW DISAPPOINTED YOU HAVE MADE ME??

You dont understand though.

This Megaman talk is the weekend talk, and weekend talks usually have nothing to do with updates.

As an addendum, all caps is also not relevant to how angry you are; you have 9000+ posts, you should know better!

For shame.

I am above the law.

There is no amount of caps, no emoticon, no combination of bolding and size enhancing... nothing that could express my anger at that moment.

Never use His name in vain again.

Never.