Super Smash Bros. Brawl

CE

If metalman and cutman are coming up, we'd have better chances hoping that Capcom simply rips off the Smash franchise with a similar megaman game (they've certainly got enough characters, though some of the characters might have to fight over the status of being THE fire-based robot).

So I bought Pokemon Snap on the VC and as I was playing I thought of two things, a new Pokemon Snap for the Wii and that Todd or Ted or whatever his name is and the little buggy should be an Assist Trophy. He could fly around and run you down and take pics of you that make you dizzy and crap, and then at the end of the game you get the pics from his angle. Pretty snazzy ehh?

Agreed, pester balls for the next item. Todd riding around on his Pokemon Snap buggy thing would be an awesome AT, too! As much as I love Pokemon, I'm surprised I never even thought to include stuff from Snap... I mean, I used to go to Toys R Us when I was younger JUST to play the Snap demo for hours...

I completly forgot about the pester balls. And while the topic of pokemon is still buzzing a lil' bit, I hope they don't add any off the crappy pokemon games they've been making (Mystery Dungeon, Pokemon Dash, Pokemon Ranger, and Pokemon Channel), I think we can all agree that they shouldn't even be mentioned in Brawl.

Haha, the pokemon trainer has an alternate costume with green hair! Is that costume from a Pokemon game or cartoon, or was it made up just for Brawl? Oh wait that's a green hat :oops:

various19_071217d-l.jpg

Anyway, it looks like the 3 pokemon have alternate colour schemes as well.

pokemon_trainer_070813f.jpg

They still have some moves updates I've been waiting patiently for... If they have any major new characters up their sleeves (Megaman!!), it'd be pretty anticlimactic for them to release the game before they reveal the character on the Dojo. And especially anticlimactic to anyone in Europe.... What day is the Japan release again??

[11:08:01 PM] Atma says: i hate events

[11:08:06 PM] Arek says: sucks for you

[11:08:08 PM] Arek says: cause i like them

[11:08:11 PM] Atma says: :[

[11:08:14 PM] Arek says: ps

[11:08:15 PM] Arek says: your mom

He got you good, chump!

Clearly, this is not Mega Man. :cry:

I thought I told you people not to use His name in vain again!