Super Smash Bros. Brawl

CE

Yeah, we could use this alternate costume business elsewhere.

Dr. Mario (if not own character)

Cel-Shaded Link

N64 princess Zelda

Cel-Shaded Zelda

Female Pokemon Trainer/ Rival Pokemon Trainer

Zero Suit Samus in a 2-piece bikini

Diddy Kong, cross dressed as Dixie Kong

Old Snake

Falco form of Fox (If Falco is not his own character)

Heck, throw in Peppy and Slippy too

etc...

Dixie wouldn't have the same movelist as Diddy by a long shot, and Cel-Shaded Link is too small compared to TP Link.

If we're just going for costumes with no movelist changes, Mario could have dozens of costumes. Link could have the Zora and Magic armour, Zelda could have her cloaked self, Fox could have his Dinosaur Planet outfit, Samus could have the Fusion Suit or the basic Chozo Suit, and Ike could possibly have his older form (from the latest FE game).

But I'd think making other characters into costumes is a step too far removed from this.

Yeah, we could use this alternate costume business elsewhere.

Diddy Kong, cross dressed as Dixie Kong

Falco form of Fox (If Falco is not his own character)

Heck, throw in Peppy and Slippy too

etc...

I'm not sure how comfortable I'd feel about fox wearing the skins of his comrades..

And Diddy as Dixie? What the shit?

EDIT: Beaten...

I think I'd be okay with alternate 'costumes' that are different characters altogether from a similar series... especially as super secret unlocks. The Starfox team make sense to me if Falco isn't his own character anymore, as does Liquid Snake and Old Snake. Plus Mario has tons of outfits that have never been exploited (cough Tanooki cough). So does Link. I think I'd be okay seeing characters like Lucas switch to Ness if Ness isn't playable himself; Heck a Raichu variant of Pikachu; Ike could do a whole slew of FE characters; I'd love to see a zillion different sets even if they don't have their own movesets, because it's better to see more characters included than left out entirely.

Here's hoping there are more characters that can do this. :) In fact, for characters from the Old N64 smash bros, I wouldn't mind seeing old retro N64 polygonal models as alternates; might be a fun nod to the old school crowd.

how the balls does that correlate to mega man

pit was on nes and never went to another console

metaknight was snes thats it

dedede is everything kirby

Pit had a sequel on Game Boy.

And Metaknight has been on GCN, GBA, and DS, not to mention the Kirby anime.

I missed the Wario update, but now that I've seen it I'll definitely say it's one of my favorite updates yet. I was really hoping I could switch to classic Wario, and I've always been one of the only advocates. Also, this Angel Island song is the first I've been totally satisfied with (aside from the DK one, I think). Awesome!