Super Smash Bros. Brawl

CE

I see both of your cruddy songs and raise you the whole S&K3 ost.

Not one song in that game sucked.

Hear hear! I hope that "many songs per stage" feature is used heavily with respect to S3&K songs.

However, I disagree on one small point. I disliked the music in Carnival Night Zone.

Are they going to include any original tracks in the game as well? I want to say that I heard something along those lines, but I may be mistaken.

If so, they could easily have a lot of music in this game, just by copy-pasting classic tunes that didn't get the remix treatment.

Are they going to include any original tracks in the game as well? I want to say that I heard something along those lines, but I may be mistaken.

If so, they could easily have a lot of music in this game, just by copy-pasting classic tunes that didn't get the remix treatment.

Yep.

10char

answer: ........

Oh... You can' date=' of course, enjoy the original version in this game as well.[/quote']