Super Smash Bros. Brawl

CE

I'm hyped to kick Ray's ass now after seeing that screen...

What did I do? ;_;

Ehehehe.

Just when I thought it couldn't get better, it did! :) It'll be quite a challenge to get all them boss trophies which only adds more to the replay value :) A very good thing these days what with all that crap that doesn't last for more than 5 hours.

Only a monumental error in the gameplay/control/balance side of things can utterly ruin this game now n_n; if that happens, I'll never play a game again *lie-detector explodes*

Man, Nintendo knows how to feed off of my innate desire to catch 'em all. I wonder how often Trophy Stands will appear?...

And as long as we're picking favorite Sonic songs... I'll go, as I always do, with boss themes. (preferebly the one from Sonic 2.) But I don't doubt they'll help themselves to some modern Sonic, so my pick for the recents is Sonic Advance's Secret Agent Zone or whatever it's called.

I might get some nasty looks for this, but I actually thought MM:ZX would be a cool option for his inclusion.

ZX wasn't a bad Mega Man game by any means, but I think that the Biometal Mega Men don't really represent the series all that well, but that would make for some fascinating potential in Brawl, I'd admit.

I'm suspiscious still about Mega Man's appearance. At this point I'm mostly doubting it, but the tongue in cheek manner of which Inafune addressed the matter is still suspicious, especially considering Sonic got the same treatment. Well, we'll find out soon, one way or the other.

i'ts too late for megaman. you've got, what, less than two months before release? Packaging and shipping will eat up a month, and any time other than that isn't enough to build the models, create the animations, and add any megaman story to the subspace emissary (because you know they wouldn't pull in a 3rd party character without using him to his fullest)

i'ts too late for megaman. you've got, what, less than two months before release? Packaging and shipping will eat up a month, and any time other than that isn't enough to build the models, create the animations, and add any megaman story to the subspace emissary (because you know they wouldn't pull in a 3rd party character without using him to his fullest)

January 24th is less than one month away, actually. Besides, why would an unrevealed character have to be built in the last phase of development? By your reasoning there are no more characters.

Not saying "clearly Megaman is in", just that your logic is a bit wonky.

Anyway, here's hoping he's bluffing.

That interview was done in the beginning of November but that's besides the point. There could be a gag order on Capcom employees about it and he could have been in for a long time. Who's to say? Who really knows. None of us is the answer!

I guess we'll find out soon enough though

If they put Olimar in he'll either be a really unique and cheap character or a rip off of the Ice Climbers with the other dude forgot his name. If they were to include any thing from Pikmin, they should make the Pikmin items that you can throw around and make them pick up your enemy and carry them or throw them off the edge. And speaking of items, Pokeball = Shiny pokemon every once in a great while