Super Smash Bros. Brawl

CE

OMG! Kirby Air Ride FTW!

Alright.... and an item that feels fresh and completely new!!!

The dragoon should be fun to mess around with, and kudos to sakurai for adding in game mechanics that are outside the box and new to the smash bros franchise.

I wonder if we'll see any more unconventional items like this. I gotta be honest, I kind of like the idea of collecting pieces of items for a mega weapon... I approve!

.... a one week break.... hmm... okay.

I just noticed that, DAMMIT!!! The happiness that Dragoon brought me has been crushed:cry:. It's either a break or they are making last minute tweaks and don't want to update something that might be updated:P Ma..maybe it's Captain Falcon!!!
That'd be nice. They need an entire week to prepare for the awesome announcement of Captain Falcon. Seriously, I can't wait to see how he looks on this game.

I'm not sure if this has been talked about in the thread so far but it's the weekend so let's take it in another direction for a moment.

Thus far, everyone (including me), has pretty much said characters like Megaman and a Belmont should or probably will make it in. However, I remember a while ago Sakurai said that he intended to have more American representation in Brawl. So who do you think could be a third party rep for the Americans?

One character which immediately comes to mind, which in a way represented Sony back during the PSX/N64 era, is Crash Bandicoot. Nowadays he's made it to the Nintendo systems from Cube, GBA, DS, Wii, etc, so he definitely has quite a few Nintendo games under his belt. It would certainly round out the Sega/Nintendo/PSX rivalry of the 90s.

I think he's a pretty lame character on a personal note.

Also Earthworm Jim (please).

So what do you guys think? What American (or maybe even European; Ubisoft) characters would you like to see or think have a shot making it into Brawl?

I'm not sure if this has been talked about in the thread so far but it's the weekend so let's take it in another direction for a moment.

Thus far, everyone (including me), has pretty much said characters like Megaman and a Belmont should or probably will make it in. However, I remember a while ago Sakurai said that he intended to have more American representation in Brawl. So who do you think could be a third party rep for the Americans?

One character which immediately comes to mind, which in a way represented Sony back during the PSX/N64 era, is Crash Bandicoot. Nowadays he's made it to the Nintendo systems from Cube, GBA, DS, Wii, etc, so he definitely has quite a few Nintendo games under his belt. It would certainly round out the Sega/Nintendo/PSX rivalry of the 90s.

So what do you guys think? What American (or maybe even European; Ubisoft) characters would you like to see or think have a shot making it into Brawl?

Master Chief?

How about a Japanese-developed game that was never released in Japan? That's right -- STARTROPICS.

Mike Jones has had 2 games, man. C'mon, Nintendo, pleeeeeeease?

That would be freakin' awsome. And I think that it could work too. Mike had plenty of weapons that he used throughout the two games.

american elite beat agents