Super Smash Bros. Brawl

CE

But anyway, if Mega Man is in Brawl, I won't use him, IMO he's a queer. If they are or shall I say did include any more 3rd parties, it should be NiGHTS
Wow, his logic is quite funny! Nights is so manly, am I right? Lol!

And I don't just want some weird Mega Man rep! I want the bona fide experience! Just like we're getting with Sonic and Snake. I wouldn't have it any other way!

As much as I think it'd be completely awesome to play as Ridley, I just don't think it's possible seeing as how ridiculously huge he is compared to everyone else.

A great reference is "Diorama 1" from the extras gallery in MP3:Corruption. I mean, how the crap is he supposed to fit on the stage??

If Ridley makes it in the game, I suspect he's most likely to be a boss, like Rayquaza.

While I agree Ridley would be most fitting as a boss, I really don't see the logic behind this whole "he's too big to be playable" rationale. First off - Giga Bowswer. Okay, not really, but still - all they'd have to do is resize him; almost the entire Smash cast is not scaled accurately given the differences in character size and artistic/stylisitc proportions. Samus, Captain Falcon, the Zelda cast and the FE guys are all about normal human size and proportion, but Mario and Ness are not (smaller bodies, bigger heads) and then you have guys like Kirby, Sonic and Mewtwo who are supposed to be something like eight inches, three feet and six feet tall respectively. Obviously the heights and proportions are retooled as necessary, so there's no reason they couldn't do the same for any character.

Wow, his logic is quite funny! Nights is so manly, am I right? Lol!

I didn't say NiGHTS was manly, I said he looked interesting to play as. You're logic's funny because you try to act smart but yet you can't read. If you wan't to talk about manly, only one word.... Birdo.

While I agree Ridley would be most fitting as a boss, I really don't see the logic behind this whole "he's too big to be playable" rationale. First off - Giga Bowswer. Okay, not really, but still - all they'd have to do is resize him; almost the entire Smash cast is not scaled accurately given the differences in character size and artistic/stylisitc proportions. Samus, Captain Falcon, the Zelda cast and the FE guys are all about normal human size and proportion, but Mario and Ness are not (smaller bodies, bigger heads) and then you have guys like Kirby, Sonic and Mewtwo who are supposed to be something like eight inches, three feet and six feet tall respectively. Obviously the heights and proportions are retooled as necessary, so there's no reason they couldn't do the same for any character.

Besides, Ridley wasn't much bigger than Samus in the first Metroid game, so a smaller Ridley isn't unheard of.

May I have everybody's attention please? The following is a public service announcement:

The clouds are clouds. Nothing more, nothing less.

Thank you for your time and attention.

I was going to try and make a pun out of your user name but I decided not to because A.) It's rude and B.) It's british.

It's all about the stadium by the way, there's probably some secret character sitting somewhere on the seats.

Yea, it'd be just like what they do to Bowser, Mario Kart he's tiny, Super Maro 64 he's huge

EDIT: To avoid a double post....

http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh291/jetblack97/pic.jpg

Does anyone see Bowser in the small box and Robotnik in the big one? I had to look at Robotnik from far away to see him.

No.... Wait.... I think I see it. hold on... Nope... But I am sure they are just hinting at Clouds appearance... I mean just think omnisla---- never mind.... this is going to be a long seven days.... OMG seven... as in FF7...

Yep a long week indeed...

Everyone went nuts over the first cloud picture because Bowser's head wasn't all that hard to spot in the first place, and it definitely was a "evil makes it's appearence" type thing. Those other clouds... that's kinda silly. It's not an iconic moment, everything moves too fast...

Man, this will be a rough week without my Smash updates. :_( lol.

In regards to Robotnik, Sega switches between Robotnik and Eggman whenever they feel like it, though recently it's been Eggman.

I don't think it's always been Eggman, at least in North America. My Sonic 1 Genesis Instruction Manual calls him "Dr. Ivo Robotnik" so ... I don't think anyone is wrong to call him either name. I was always under the assumption that Japanese carts got Dr. Eggman and and early western Sonic carts got Dr. Robotnik (though I am slightly unsure of that; just a guess). It's clear that they call him Eggman now, but referring to him as either/or is fine imo.

and....

wow, RTYPEpilot, way to do 4 posts in a row. lol.

EDIT: LAWL CLOUDS!!!!111

@ CodyCrusader : I see a giant dong in the clouds. Clearly a giant dong is playable.

and Ridley is a freakin' Stretch Armstrong (and not the Dhalsim style ones either.. like a freakin' mass changing sea monkey [just add water bitches!]). Does it matter anymore what his size is? It has never been consistent, and probably never will. Nintendo should just bite the bullet and make a dime sized Ridley just to piss in all of our faces, once and for all. Or come up with some ridiculous story that will semi-piece together everything but not really, and just make everything more confusing and retarded (COUGH ZELDA COUGH COUGH)