Super Smash Bros. Brawl

CE

I forgot about the custom stages. Yea, that'd be cool to use them but Nintendo tends to a big douche bag when it comes to online. Such as Pokemon Battle Revolution, so what if I tought my Weedle explosion and fly, I deserve to get to use it. But anyway, the custom stages look to me to be a bit lacking unless that was a sample of what it's capable of.

You might not even have to do this......
Yes! It's the return of Final Destination! Many players liked this stage in Super Smash Brothers Melee, but I thought is was a bit drab, and so I've decided to update it. It's just like the Final Destination you know and love, but now it turns sideways and upside down, too! So cool!

10charlimit

(Concerning my post about Ridley's small stature in the original Metroid.)

One word: retcon.

Incidentally, did they make him bigger for the Metroid Zero Mission game? I know it was a remake of the original, but I'd have to imagine that they updated the bosses a little, since they were ridiculously boring in the original game.

Yes! It's the return of Final Destination! Many players liked this stage in Super Smash Brothers Melee, but I thought is was a bit drab, and so I've decided to update it. It's just like the Final Destination you know and love, but now it turns sideways and upside down, too! So cool!

Was that from the Mojo?

I didn't say NiGHTS was manly, I said he looked interesting to play as. You're logic's funny because you try to act smart but yet you can't read. If you wan't to talk about manly, only one word.... Birdo.

Okay. You just said that you think Mega Man shouldn't be in Brawl because he's a queer. But then you go and talk about NiGHTS?!

Have you seen "his" eyelashes? They're longer than my mothers! "He" wears a purple Jester's costume! NiGHTS is WAY more queer than Mega Man!

Mega Man has a lot more moveset potential. He has many more (and many better) games. Besides, Sega already got in. There's no way they're getting another rep in Brawl.

That's why your logic is funny.

I looked at the Japanese site and what do you know, they're holdin' out on us Americans. There's another Kirby song, but it's on his Final Smash sheet. Does that mean that some songs are gonna be exclusive to a certain region? If someone's already said this than it's my fault for not paying attention.

Also, the Japanese site has Cloud listed as a confirmed character.

:-P

Okay, maybe not, but the Japan site does have a few extra bits. It's the only one Sakurai actually writes personally. (I've seen the guy who translates those Dojo posts in a Brawl demo video a while ago...) It's an easy thing to miss. I can personally tell ya, I never bothered reading the past 1041 pages. =D Cut the kid some slack. It's a dead week, so it may be good to point out those things others may have missed.