Super Smash Bros. Brawl

CE

The first thing I'll do? If I'm with my friends at Georgia Tech, multiplayer before any of us have played a second of it.

If no rl friends are handy, wifi with OCR folks who also have it (ClanOCR will be covering the matchmaking for OCR).

If nobody's handy, subspace emissary with Meta Knight.

The first thing I'll do? If I'm with friends at Tech, multiplayer before any of us have played a second of it.

If no friends are handy, wifi with ClanOCR folks who also have it.

If nobody's handy, subspace emissary with metaknight.

um

when do you go back to school

come on drack you know well have it before then

I'm going to get every single unlockable character I can. In one sitting.

Of course they'll all be spoiled by then since Japan gets to Smash earlier.

I think I'm just going to like, avoid the internet that day. Reminds me of the recent Harry Potter when that was new...

This reminds me. Anyone getting Smash early due to the Japanese getting it sooner or leaks/mods, please use spoilertext with your spoilers (any info not known from the dojo or the demo vids is a spoiler).

You just know that somebody here is going to drop the bomb about say... Knuckles and the Phoenix Wright assist trophy or that nobody could find Captain Falcon without spoilertext. It's bound to happen.

I'd imagine anyone who comes within range (either at the beginning of the move or during) will get cooked, leaving Kirby free to grab items.

It doesn't look too bad.

Yeah, I guess. It's more of a recovery move anyway. But I still think he could've gotten a better FS. I'm not an expert on Kirby games but I know he's got a lot of better abilities to choose from.