Super Smash Bros. Brawl

CE

A FS in which Kirby produces a microphone, takes in a huge breath sucking his opponents to him and then bursting into a bout of terrible singing, damaging everyone in range and causing knockback I'm beginning to think would be far more awesome than Cook Kirby.

A FS in which Kirby produces a microphone, takes in a huge breath sucking his opponents to him and then bursting into a bout of terrible singing, damaging everyone in range and causing knockback I'm beginning to think would be far more awesome than Cook Kirby.

And would it be that much different than the fireballs or the charged hyper beam ?

No kidding. I got to him with almost full energy, [minor spoilers]I kept getting hit with those super-fast fireballs until I was almost dead, and then I finally realized that you need to use the Crystal Flash before you can hurt him. After that he's kind of easy, but hitting a moving target with bombs is pretty tough when you get there without Spring Ball.[/minor spoilers] True story.

What on Zebes are you talking about Hunter? You just shoot him in the friggin' mouth...

As a kid, seeing his flesh melt was fucking crazy. Freaked me the hell out.

I was more scared at the fact that his skeleton swam upstream and appeared again... I thought I was going to have to fight an undead version of him too (0_o)