Super Smash Bros. Brawl

CE

Someone claiming to be a beta tester has posted a ton of "inside" information on gamefaqs.

http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/genmessage.php?board=928518&topic=40558055

Even if it's a complete fabrication, it's an interesting read.

Yeah, probably fake. Sakurai has explicitly stated that no records will be kept online, so that basically debunks him right there. Also Cecil sounds extremely unlikely, as well as Knuckles. Sonic is more of a token character than anything. I highly doubt they'd bring in any more of the Sonic universe.

Geno would be an awesome adition, this game needs more SMRPG love.

Saying "I agree" would be an understatement. I'd pretty much burst in my pants if he was in it. And I think it's already been said, but he could have a pretty wicked moveset.

As for LOTSS coming to the VC...

Even though its among my favorite games, I wouldn't buy it because I still have it for my SNES, and I've already beaten it to near perfection in different ways at least 6 times. I say near perfection because I was never able to get that God forsaken super suit. I've gotten the attack scarf for 30 consecutive jumps... But I hold that it's fucking impossible to do 100. My record stands at 47. A number I will never forget....:-x

Someone claiming to be a beta tester has posted a ton of "inside" information on gamefaqs.

http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/genmessage.php?board=928518&topic=40558055

Even if it's a complete fabrication, it's an interesting read.

more rumors of beta test channel

http://www.miiplaza.net/newsrss/1770677

http://www.qj.net/Rumor-Nintendo-releases-Brawl-Beta-Demo-Channel/pg/49/aid/110926

Capcom has no part of this game, so those asking for Pheonix Wright and Megaman are out of luck.

You can expect however, to see two of Square's characters, Cecil and Geno. If you need more detail, Cecil is a faster version of Ike, with a different Final Smash, and Geno is a blue Scarecrow from some obscure Mario game that attacks using stars and lazers.

FALSE INFO REPORTER. And to think he tried to tell me that I was gonna be in SB:B. May he burn in that special hell reserved for child molesters and people that talk during theaters.

That's true... but I'm also right (>.>)

Crocomire doesn't fight you again after you beat him... the wall crumbles down, his skeleton sits there for a second, then it crumbles to the floor.

Unless there's some non-US version of the game, that I haven't played, that includes an extra fight with him, that's how that section goes down.

Alternatively... Friendly Hunter could be making a joke... and in that case, I've totally missed the humor. Oops? (o_0)

"You can expect however, to see two of Square's characters, Cecil and Geno. If you need more detail, Cecil is a faster version of Ike, with a different Final Smash, and Geno is a blue Scarecrow from some obscure Mario game that attacks using stars and lazers."

Complete B.S., but Cecil from Final Fantasy 4 would almost make up for the lack of Mega Man. Almost. Either way, it would be awesome.

well I don't think there are gonna be clones of people this time. Luigi is replaced with Wario Ness is replaced with lucas Jiggly Puff replaced with pokemon trainer maybe but I think Falcon is too popular to be replaced.

Lucas may in fact be replacing Ness, but this is not necessarily the case. A lot of his moves are very different. His smash attacks are different, not having a yo-yo, and it's been revealed that his b-air has the added spike functionality. His special moves, although looking similar, have different effects from the old Ness.

PK Fire goes horizontally in the air, which is a BIG change, opening up his short-hopping game (In melee, you couldn't shffle fire effectively, because the attack wouldn't connect with the opponent). It even LOOKS more powerful.

Also, for some reason, his PSI Magnet is in front of him, instead of completely surrounding him. It's also much bigger than the melee version.

Anyway, it makes no sense for them to have put so much work into making Lucas so very different from Ness if Ness wasn't going to be in. He had a perfectly good moveset before; no reason to rework it so drastically. The same thing applies to Marth and Ike. Marth, or at least his moveset, will return to the game. Sakurai isn't going to waste a perfectly good moveset.

Also, Jigglypuff replacing PT, and Wario replacing Luigi? wtf?