Super Smash Bros. Brawl

CE

well I don't think there are gonna be clones of people this time. Luigi is replaced with Wario Ness is replaced with lucas Jiggly Puff replaced with pokemon trainer maybe but I think Falcon is too popular to be replaced.

nintendo would never take luigi out of smash you idiot

the fact that you list him as a clone is hilarious he is nothing like mario

how could the pokemon trainer replace jigglypuff there have always been a few pokemon in each game that makes no sense

jigglypuff is nothing like any other character and is still the best character ever

I can live with 'clones,' as long as they are reasonably, noticeably different from their counterparts, and as long as they make SENSE.

If clone characters are to be included, let them at least be from the same game. The Ganondorf thing in Melee was disastrous. It's pretty much a unanimously agreed upon fact that he needs a unique moveset.

I wouldn't call Luigi a clone of Mario. But their similarities are logical, because they are brothers. Furthermore, their differences will be even more prominent this time around because Mario has Fludd as his Down-B. Maybe Luigi will whip out the ol' Poltergust?

Unless there's some non-US version of the game, that I haven't played, that includes an extra fight with him, that's how that section goes down.

Alternatively... Friendly Hunter could be making a joke... and in that case, I've totally missed the humor. Oops? (o_0)

Oh sorry I must have the Canadian version of Super Metroid. The one with the "controversial" Samus picture at the end. ;-)

(;-) This symbol indicates a wink, in that I am winking a wink which is directed at you ;-) ;-))

I'm pretty much 100% sure Luigi and Falcon are in, 90% sure for Jigglypuff and Ganondorf, 30% for Sheik, 25% for Ness, and, erm.... 10% for Megaman, 2% for Geno.

Of course, these figures are pure speculation. Although I do have VERY convincing evidence that Sakurai rolled a 10 sided die to decide whether or not to include Megaman.

It was confirmed that Mega Man is not in Brawl about a week or so ago.

Yes, it is unthinkable that the creator of megaman would decide not to reveal his playablity after being told not to by the Smash team and Nintendo. And it's not like the sonic team denied sonic's inclusion prior to his announcement.

Yeah that is pretty retarded.

They never did. All they did was always say 'we don't want to talk about it'.

No, they actually said this in an IGN interview.

"IGN: Does this pave the way for Sonic and Mario starring together in other games?

Laurent Fischer: We've spent a long time finalising this one and we're not thinking about the next game, just yet. The Olympics just seemed like the right way to bring them together.

IGN: So we won't see Sonic appearing in Super Smash Bros. Brawl?

Laurent Fischer: That's not on the cards at the moment."

Sounds like denial to me.

Nah, the thread's main purpose was always Brawl. It was made in the hope that the next SSB would be announced at E3. Although yeah, it kinda became an "all things smash" thread for a while.

I just realized this thread has been around for over a year and a half. Holy shit.

Listen, I know it was and still is completely off topic, but what the hell is this nonsense about crocomire. Crystal flash? Wtf? One battle scene? Wtf? You shoot missiles into his mouth to make him back into the lava. He presumably dies and floats on the current. Then you fight his melty fleshed skeleton. C'est tout. What game are y'all playing?