Super Smash Bros. Brawl

CE

Haha, I was reading the Metroid page on wikipedia (don't ask), and, well... the last line caught me by surprise.

Also introduced in Super Metroid was a musical theme that played during several boss battles (which some say sounded like something of a sinister remix of the theme music to the 1966 television show, Mission: Impossible).[19] Despite being used for other bosses, the theme became particularly associated with Ridley, and has been featured solely during all the subsequent battles against him.

Ridley is in Super smash bros brawl.

I just thought that was pretty funny. Are there a bunch of people who go around putting fake Brawl info in Wikipedia all day? I'll bet there's a bunch of poor souls who go around REMOVING fake Brawl info from wikipedia all day =P

Hah, the guy didn't even capitalize the name of the game ^_^

Hopefully Zero Suit will also be available as an alt. costume, like Dark Link or Fusion Suit.

I'm unconvinced that you could consider Zero Suit Samus as an alternate costume. I consider her to be more of a transformation, such as Zelda/Shiek.

Prediction: There will be some button combination/option that allows you to start as Zero Suit Samus, similar to Zelda/Shiek's Down+A combo in Melee.

They have stated that Zero Suit Samus will be no different from regular Samus. This is not the case with Zelda/Shiek, as they different attacks and are, essentially, different characters.

I honestly see Zero Suit Samus as no different from Fusion Suit Samus.

They have stated that Zero Suit Samus will be no different from regular Samus. This is not the case with Zelda/Shiek, as they different attacks and are, essentially, different characters.

Complete bullshit. I'm gonna call sauce on this and until then, ZSS is completely different.

Here, I'll even counter-sauce you right now:

http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/characters/zerosuit_samus.html

Normal Samus has NONE of those moves.

"When Samus destroys her Power Suit, she’s left with the Zero Suit. What she’s lost in power and weaponry, she makes up for in speed!

Once she turns that Paralyzer in her hand into a whip, she has quite a long reach as well! Not exactly the straightforward fight you thought it was, huh?"

where is anything the same

Before the Dojo began to make regular updates, the initial page for ZSS listed her as, in fact, a transformation. That being said, I do hope that there is a way to begin a match in that form that'd be cool.

That also makes me wonder if there's a way to return to [Varia] Suit Samus, without being KO'd.

I think I remember hearing ZSS's Final Smash turns her back into normal Samus.

EDIT: Beat to the punch! D:

Before the Dojo began to make regular updates, the initial page for ZSS listed her as, in fact, a transformation. That being said, I do hope that there is a way to begin a match in that form that'd be cool.

That also makes me wonder if there's a way to return to [Varia] Suit Samus, without being KO'd.

Yes, there is. When 1up.com gave it's coverage, they told what happens when ZS Samus gets the Smash Ball-- she does Crystal Flash and gets her suit back. It is unknown if it hurts your players or gives you health, but that's what happens when ZS gets a smash ball.

All I can say is, after playing DBZ Tenkaichi Budokai 3 online, if SSBB is even slightly as bad as this game is online (where games move at about 1fps) then it's gonna suck. REALLY bad. like sickeningly disgustingly make-you-want-to-throw-up and never play again bad.

you can only use 1 final smash per match

so yeah stop reading fake info

dbz has server problems and the dont care enough to fix them

the lag shouldnt be nearly as bad

also

(4:37:35 AM) EazyP: it's so hyped

(4:37:41 AM) EazyP: like I've never been this excited for a game

(4:37:46 AM) EazyP: it's not possible to be more excited

(4:38:00 AM) ff3atmaweapon: you're so excited you're gonna have GAY SEX

(4:38:04 AM) ff3atmaweapon: I know I am

(4:38:07 AM) EazyP: no

(4:38:09 AM) EazyP: no gay sex

(4:38:10 AM) EazyP: none

(4:38:13 AM) ff3atmaweapon: well

(4:38:21 AM) ff3atmaweapon: then you could be more excited!