Super Smash Bros. Brawl

CE

Suddenly remembered. Wasn't that Krystal from Starfox rumoured as the third 3th party character? Very unlikely I know, but didn't her voice actress said she did a voice part as Krystal in Brawl on her site. How did that end? was that debunked? because i definitly recall reading that.

Edit:

http://imdb.com/title/tt0928380/

So, leon Kenndy eh? And Kazuya Mishima? Not totally sure about this hahaha

"Needs more Black Alloy Frame to be just like Super Sentai(Power Rangers)" is what I was thinking as I finished reading it.

Suddenly remembered. Wasn't that Krystal from Starfox rumoured as the third 3th party character? Very unlikely I know, but didn't her voice actress said she did a voice part as Krystal in Brawl on her site. How did that end? was that debunked? because i definitly recall reading that.

Krystal could just be taking part in the story mode, much like how Peppy and Slippy had voiced parts in Melee.

"Needs more Black Alloy Frame to be just like Super Sentai(Power Rangers)" is what I was thinking as I finished reading it.

Krystal could just be taking part in the story mode, much like how Peppy and Slippy had voiced parts in Melee.

Yeah probably. Doens't explain the name of Tekken character on that list though. I think they made a mistake. Leon Kennedy sounds a little more plausible, but i don't believe that either.

IMDB is user-edited, so I'm sure it's just bullshit. The Krystal voice actor did say on her website (which has since been taken down) that she is doing her voice in Brawl. This doesn't confirm her has a playable character, but it's certainly more plausible than Leon Kennedy or certainly someone from Tekken.

Regardless, Krystal would still be a good addition to the game at this point, especially seeing how Fox is the only one representing the Starfox series now (assuming Falco is going to be replaced/removed at all).

That and we need more female characters. I'm telling you, it's more like Super Sausage Fest.

....The alloys are somewhat related to Meteos.

The Red Alloy:Dawndus.

The Blue Alloy:Cavious.

The Yellow Alloy(The one that really struck me to this theory.):Geolite.

The Green Alloy:Megadom.

The resemblances are far too striking to be merely coincidence.

I knew that I remembered the yellow allow from somewhere. It was from Meteos of course.

Roy's a bit of a girl herself. I got a question. How do we know that Jigglypuff is a she? It seems to me that every reference to her defines her, like all Pokemon, as an "it." The trophies all say, "It sings..., it can fly, it's light..." Seriously, how do people know she's a girl?