Super Smash Bros. Brawl

CE

Because she has a female voice.

[EDITED FOR... CONTENT]

Fixed. Now, uh, can everyone else do the same to their quotes of that post, so we can move on with our lives and act like that was never said? kthnx.

My 'rents said I can't bring Wii back to college after winter break because I did really shitty my first semester (I'm a freshman at UMass Dartmouth). This means no SSBB.

What do I do?

Offtop? This is community...

And what do you do? Suck it up, do better in school, and deal with it.

I, on the other hand, shall be enjoying brawl because I payed attention in class :3 *that and I live alone so noone can be liek NO WII 4 U*.

My predictions for tonight's update:

-Kirby's super smash

-Item

-Assist trophy/pokemon

Roy's a bit of a girl herself. I got a question. How do we know that Jigglypuff is a she? It seems to me that every reference to her defines her, like all Pokemon, as an "it." The trophies all say, "It sings..., it can fly, it's light..." Seriously, how do people know she's a girl?

Well, truth be told, there are male and female jigglypuffs. It's a species and not an individual.

However, that specific Jigglypuff cannot be anything other than female in my mind.

I keep forgetting which of the posts I've been in are in what category. My bad.

I wanna see Kirby's final smash pretty badly. Also, has Ganondorf officially been ruled at as a Vet character? If not, I'd love for his Final Smash to be turning into some final form of his, preferably the one from OoT.

My 'rents said I can't bring Wii back to college after winter break because I did really shitty my first semester (I'm a freshman at UMass Dartmouth). This means no SSBB.

What do I do?

Stop posting in this thread, order your spring textbooks, and studystudystudy till May.

i choose you brock!

dont ban me baha i <3 you

Sad thing is, going by what I can remember in the "anime" and assuming things are about the same, he's probably desparate enough by now, Atma.

<_<

>_>

I mean, uh, booo they didn't show us if Big Blue was back. :< And does anyone else think that Sakurai will have one more big WTF character update up his sleeve soon? Sonic/PT/Dedede make 3, but 4 is a nice round number...

Stop posting in this thread, order your spring textbooks, and studystudystudy till May.

Haha I will eventually. I just had a hard time adjusting from a small-town school to a state school. Much more difficult material + tests and a lot more academic responsibility.

I'm looking forward to co-op multiman melee.

In b4 Bomberman

If by Bomberman you mean the Blue Bomber, man - then I totally agree.

Although I still totally agree with it anyways, y'know. More characters cannot be bad, and in fact is the reason I used to main Pichu until I never lost due to everyone's ego being battered down by the little rodent....yeah everyone else sucked.

Haha I will eventually. I just had a hard time adjusting from a small-town school to a state school. Much more difficult material + tests and a lot more academic responsibility.

I hear you 100%, man. I'm a freshie as well, and am also having trouble studying due to the fact that I didn't have to in HS. Thank god for the library, s'all I am saying.

With a new franchise character in... let's bring up the icons again.

01 - Smash Emblem

02 - DK Initials [Donkey Kong Series]

03 - Starfox Insigna [starfox Series]

04 - Star [Kirby Series]

05 - Falcon Icon [F-Zero Series]

06 - Samus Signature [Metroid Series]

07 - Mother Symbol [Earthbound Series]

08 - Pokeball [Pokemon Series]

09 - Triforce [Zelda Series]

10 - Mushroom [Mario Series]

11 - Yoshi Egg [Yoshi Series]

12 - Sword [Fire Emblem Series]

13 - ?

14 - Eggplant [ice Climber Series]

15 - Leaf [Animal Crossing Series]

16 - Wario's W [Wario Series]

17 - FOX Unit Logo [Metal Gear Solid Series]

18 - Pit's Bow [Kid Icarus Series]

19 - ?

20 - Hedgehog Head [sonic Series]

21 - DS Icon [Nintendo DS.. Stuff?]

22 - Pikmin Flower [Pikmin Series]

We're still missing icons 13 and 19. I still speculate 13 to be Mr. Game & Watch as icons 01-11 were introduced in Super Smash Bros. 64, icons 12-14 were all introduced in Super Smash Bros. Melee, and icons 15 and onward were all introduced in Super Smash Bros. Brawl. Icon 19 is ANYONE'S guess now!

Edit:

I'm just going to say it.

1199854378265.jpg

FALCON CONFIRMED.

Superb song by the way! I've never played Pikmin, but this is the best update in a while ^_^

The Pikmin icon is #22, so:

15 - Dōbutsu no Mori (Animal Crossing)

16 - Meido in Wario (Wario Ware)

17 - Metaru Gia (Metal Gear)

18 - Hikari Shinwa: Parutena no Kagami (Kid Icarus)

19 - ???

20 - Sonic

21 - Nintendo DS (not in alphabetical order)

22 - Pikmin (not in alphabetical order)

Alright, crazy theory time!

As established before, icons 15 to 18 are PROBABLY in alphabetical order by the English spellings of the series' Japanese names. Which means icons 15 to 20 might ALSO be in alphabetical order. If so, Rockman fits in to #19 perfectly, as was the theory.

With 21 and 22, the alphabetical order is broken - this may suggest that the list of icons was made BEFORE they decided to add a DS stage and a Pikmin character (or, at least before they decided they were definitely going to keep them). If Rockman's in the game, he's a MAJOR character - they most likely would have started development with him early on (or, at least sealed the deal with Capcom early on). So, if Megaman is in the game, I'd be willing to bet he's #19.

Anyway... I still have hope for Megaman!! Not tommorow though... Th-They wouldn't do two surprise newcomer updates in a row, would they?!

[Edit]

Ooops I bolded the wrong letter in Kid Icarus =p Fixed.