Super Smash Bros. Brawl

CE

I still have a few of those Metal Gear games on NES. I was never really good at them. Metal Gear Solid kicked my ass too.

I still remember when I beat Metroid the first time, and saw Samus outside of her suit. "SAMUS IS A GIRL. HOLY SHIT." Of course, that was a long time ago. But the memory remains.

I still have a few of those Metal Gear games on NES. I was never really good at them. Metal Gear Solid kicked my ass too.

I still remember when I beat Metroid the first time, and saw Samus outside of her suit. "SAMUS IS A GIRL. HOLY SHIT." Of course, that was a long time ago. But the memory remains.

Not like it's that bad.

Well, the way this is going, all in all, Super Smash Bros. sells like hot cakes. It revived Fire Emblem, and boosted the reputation of other games...

So it wouldn't be a suprise to see Square Enix characters, just to say "hey, look at us, we kick as much arse as these guys!"

All advertisement, but it leads to awesome results.

The Snake bit, must be a bit of a joke, I heard the producer of that series was a little ecentric, now I view him as godly XD it's good to see him.

As I was signing, the mascot was Snake. It is a sign!!

By the way, the graphics at first did not stun me. The scene with the characters turning into their Wii forms was ok. But then it pulled back and showed the ENTIRE ARENA, and I became a believer. While Zero Suit Samus is hopefully more than a Regular Samus copy, Pit and Snake look VERY interesting.

By the way, Snake in box = lol everytime

I think the main theme is awesome, but some parts don't fit the previous SSB feel. Really epic, though, like the game's turning out to be. Kudos to Nobuo, and I wish he'd do some of the arena's musics alongside Kondo with orchestral, vocal, rock, electronic and "yoshi's story" which a genre of it's own.

Also, how about posting your wishlists for the game. Not lame GameFags ones (like: SONIC SHADOW TAILS N KNUCKLES!!!!), but some that are actually thought out. Ok, so they're divided into 4 categories:

-Characters

-Arenas

-Items

-Misc.

Try to limit your entries to each slot to 4 entries. On the misc. one, feel free to post as many as necessary.

Characters:

-Simon Belmont or Soma Cruz

-Megaman

-If Megaman makes it in the game, Zero, if he doesn't, Captain Olimar.

-If regular Samus is in the game, Ridley, if she's not, Dark Samus (slower, stronger Samus, with phason based B attacks)

Arenas

-An MGS one; either the helipad at the beggining of MGS1 or the place where the final MGS2 sequence takes place.

-The cavern from Kirby Superstar Saga

-A Mario Paint level, which has similar music and randomly drawn platforms and incoming objects. Similar to Flat World.

-Aether from Metroid Prime 2.

Items

-A capsule that produces a giant, arena sized attack force like the Nitnendog that licks your opponents, a Metal Gear Rex or Metaknight's ship.

-Snake's Cardboard box, which makes you impervious to attacks temporarily, but can be taken from you if someone preforms a grab on you or if you do a B attack.

-The Triforce. It acts like a starman only it also boosts defense. When used on Link, Ganondorf or Zelda, turns them, for the same period of time, into respectivly: Fierce Deity Link, Ganon and Zelda Sage which have stronger and faster abilities.

-The Wiimote: temporarily allows you to pick up your Wiimote and use it to deflect attacks, fling opponents against each other and walls, and draw barriers that either trap them or protect you.

Misc.

-All the previous games' characters, arenas and items. Everything. No excuses.

-Online play. A must have.

-Extra downloadable content, like expansion packs. When a new game comes out, a pack for SSBB is realeased with items and maps from the game.

That's about it, Nintendo is going to put tons of great crap I didn't even mention so yeah...

Arena:

Inside Nova- Kirby Superstar

All I need

Oh, and I don't know about you guys *nor care if you say it sucked*, but the main theme literally brought a f'ing tear to my eye. It was done damn beautiful.

[1:29:50 PM] Arek says: the new smashbros theme makes tears come from eyes

[1:30:01 PM] Zero Rei Maru says: tears of joy?

[1:30:03 PM] Arek says: fucking BEAUTIFUL

[1:30:07 PM] Zero Rei Maru says: good

[1:30:25 PM] Arek says: it got me all like pumped up

[1:30:42 PM] Arek says: with the full orchestrated lineup of stage songs, i wil be sure to get into it way more

[1:30:54 PM] Arek says: cause it gives a feel of OMG WAR FIGHT FIGHT GO

[1:30:58 PM] Arek says: instead of comeon kids lets have fun

Arena:

All I need

Oh, and I don't know about you guys *nor care if you say it sucked*, but the main theme literally brought a f'ing tear to my eye. It was done damn beautiful.

[1:30:42 PM] Arek says: with the full orchestrated lineup of stage songs, i wil be sure to get into it way more

Hey arek... I WAS RIGHT NHYEA NHYEA. Ok that's over. I'm so-so about it. It's not bad, but it seems off place...

Arena:

All I need

Hey arek... I WAS RIGHT NHYEA NHYEA. Ok that's over. I'm so-so about it. It's not bad, but it seems off place...

All I said was don't get your hopes up.

I am probably going to be the only one that thinks it totally fits, but meh.

I wonder,

With Snake in it, I wonder if the guys that made Disgaea would want their characters in it.

Laharl would be awesome.

Heck all of the main characters would be awesome :).

I don't think that would work, since NIS never made a Nintendo game.

You guys have to think about it logically. Sure, Snake is in it, but that is because he had a past with Nintendo. I am sure the only third party characters that they would add would only be those that had a past with the NES.

When I saw the trailer yesterday I was in awe. I have nothing important to say about it; All I will say is, "Wow.".

Also, I wonder if it supports uploading the stats and trophies from the GC SSMB -- I spent so much time playing that game.