Super Smash Bros. Brawl

CE

The only reason I can think of is simply that he doesn't really fit in the current art style of the game. In a game where the closest we have a an actual male human possibly lactates in his closet, someone normal like Snake lighting up a cig and snapping necks seems...weird

The only reason I can think of is simply that he doesn't really fit in the current art style of the game. In a game where the closest we have a an actual male human possibly lactates in his closet,

...what, Captain Falcon?

I'm guessing Snake's special will be particularly awesome.
Jump in a Metal Gear, stay invincible for like 20 seconds

I was thinking something more along the lines of a string of awesome slo-mo combos like in Twin Snakes. Backflip Backflip Kick Punch Uppercut Mid Air Kick or something.

First of all I wanted to say in response to the capcom comments. I think it may be likely, because lets not forget Capcom willingly did "Capcom Vs. SNK" which was pretty awesome, in the past.

My Arena Wishlist

- Metal Gear Rex. Fighting on various parts of him, a scrolling level similar to Rainbow Cruise except the level would take place on the massive Metal Gear Rex, and the entire time its shooting stuff at you, and stuff. Maybe an occasional appearance from a Genome soldier who gets a "!" over his head. lol. Piece of Rex could be destroyed.

Any Metal Gear level would be fine as long as they didn't suck and throw you in the stupid Metal Gear Ray fight from MGS2.

- I would like a crumbling Ganon's Tower from Ocarina of Time. You start on the top, it shows Ganon falling over for a split second before the level starts, and then the roof collapses. Of course the players would drop down into the level below where the fighting could continue. Every couple seconds the floor would give and crumble and the players would drop into the floor below. Maybe on some floors there would be some Zelda baddies awaiting to join the fight briefly. Of course there would be some awesome destruction effects going on in the background.

- A REAL GOOD StarFox battle going on. I wanna see explosions, crashing ships, building being leveled, and I want to fight all in the middle of it and avoid it all. I think THAT would be great.

My Characters Wishlist

-Ash

-Team Rocket!!!

-Pig ganon... like in oot.

-CRANKY Kong

-they should change young link to look like Windwaker.

-Toad

-Koopa Troopa

-Some of the Koopa Kids!!!

-Nester (equipped with Nintendo Power mags and a bowling ball, think about it!)

-Pikmin controlled by Olimar

-Samurai Goroh

*3rd party characters*

-Ryu

-Mega Man

-the character from NiGHTS into Dreams

-Sonic (and any various others Sonic characters)

-Sephiroth (I've never played FF7, but I think this would be cool)

-Some Phantasy Star Online characters (Humar, Racast... mags included (maybe the mags could be items to pick up)

-Ulala from Space Channel 5!

-Ryo Hazuki from Shenume

-Sparkster

-The Harvest Moon kid

-BomberMan (old school BomberMan, not the new one)

-heck Nintendo let them borrow Link, lets get Mitsarugi from Soul Calibur. hehe.

You know what would be incredible?

If Capcom got Ryu from Street Fighter in there.

I mean, everyone knows that Mario is a shoto anyway.

Fuck Ryu. Dan Hibiki is where it's at. I mean he'd be perfect for this game with his humor and all.

First of all I wanted to say in response to the capcom comments. I think it may be likely, because lets not forget Capcom willingly did "Capcom Vs. SNK" which was pretty awesome, in the past.

My Arena Wishlist

- I would like a crumbling Ganon's Tower from Ocarina of Time. You start on the top, it shows Ganon falling over for a split second before the level starts, and then the roof collapses. Of course the players would drop down into the level below where the fighting could continue. Every couple seconds the floor would give and crumble and the players would drop into the floor below. Maybe on some floors there would be some Zelda baddies awaiting to join the fight briefly. Of course there would be some awesome destruction effects going on in the background.

- A REAL GOOD StarFox battle going on. I wanna see explosions, crashing ships, building being leveled, and I want to fight all in the middle of it and avoid it all. I think THAT would be great.

Those are great ideas for an arena wishlist. I also like the idea of having Pikmin as characters. Being able to change their colors on the character select screen to change between various types of Pikmin (water Pikmin, red Pikmin, etc) would be pretty awesome as well.

I just want to see more Fire Emblem love in the game.

Characters:

Zephiel (FE 6)

Lyndis (FE 7)

Hector (FE 7)

Lyon (FE 8)

Stages:

Sanctuary of Dragons (FE 6)

Dragon's Gate (FE 7)

Songs:

Beneath a New Light (FE 6)

In the Name of Bern (FE 6)

Companions (FE 7)

Dragon's Gate II (FE 7)

Distant Roads (FE 8)

Land of Promise (FE 8)

Actually, Zephiel might be hard to pull off as a character, since he's so huge and slow in the game. He'd probably be better as a villain. Along those lines, I think it would be cool if adventure mode had a branching boss system, where you could fight different final bosses depending on your performance. Instead of just fighting Bowser or Giga Bowser, you can fight Pig Gannon, Majora's Mask, Zephiel, Nergal, or any number of final villains. But that's really a stretch I think.

You know what would be incredible?

If Capcom got Ryu from Street Fighter in there.

I mean, everyone knows that Mario is a shoto anyway.

Fuck Ryu. Dan Hibiki is where it's at. I mean he'd be perfect for this game with his humor and all.

I actually agree with you 100% there Jenga.

They could totally do a level based on the insides of Nova.

I know kwarp would cream over that :D

If Tecmo had some smarts they should try and get Ryu Hayabusa from Ninja Gaiden in, even though they are with Microsoft, the series started on the NES. That would be flippin' awesome if he was put in.

In fact, I think I'll enter that into the character suggestion form, anyone good with Japanese want to help?

I was thinking something more along the lines of a string of awesome slo-mo combos like in Twin Snakes. Backflip Backflip Kick Punch Uppercut Mid Air Kick or something.

No. As I stated in the Wii thread, Snake's special should call in Grey Fox (as the Ninja) to jump in, slash at the other characters, then grab the closest one and continually cry out "SNAKE! FIRE THE STINGER!" to which you have 5 seconds to hit B and fire a rocket launcher which detonates in a massive explosion on impact.

Come on. I'd laugh my ass off every time the move is pulled off.

No. As I stated in the Wii thread, Snake's special should call in Grey Fox (as the Ninja) to jump in, slash at the other characters, then grab the closest one and continually cry out "SNAKE! FIRE THE STINGER!" to which you have 5 seconds to hit B and fire a rocket launcher which detonates in a massive explosion on impact.

Come on. I'd laugh my ass off every time the move is pulled off.

I second this.

Yeah, this is becoming a list title, but I'll throw my two cents in:

With the growing popularity of Metroid, I'll bet on a couple more Metroid stages (a stage with Ridley flying around wildly, attacking random players, perhaps, or Dark Aether, where characters take damage outside roving light spheres of protection, or maybe the Artifact Temple, where the huge temple pillars move around at random and will shoot up and down from the ground, maybe combined with the Ridley stage above).

Also, I'd predict one Kid Icarus stage.