Super Smash Bros. Brawl

CE

i must say, the lyrics are VERY Uematsu.

here's the lyrics for you whiners:

ali babaaaaa

eee eee oooooo

solissyhassissbeeeee

fafa fee hassy mommyyyyyyy

ali babaaaaa

eee eee oooooo

foody flay faaaaairrrrr

to be eating a spooooooon

all of youuuuu are idioooooots

all of he froooom idiooooots?

bell asshat beeboos

weeeeee found a

they found a need to speak ONE DAY

weeee plaaaaaaaaayyyy

and I was going to translate more, but I got bored. can't blame me for trying :D

HAHA! That is so awesome! Oh man, it sounds like that's what they're actually saying.

How will Super Smash Bros. for Wii take advantage of the controller?

Mr. Sakurai: We've actually been working with some different ideas, and we've found that trying to implement too much of the motion sensor could actually get in the way of the game. We're looking at trying to keep the controls simple, as they have been in past games. Of course, you all know that the Wii hardware has ports for the GameCube controller as well. So, I'll just say now that you may not want to throw away your GameCube controllers just yet!

I can't be any happier with the way they decided to use the controller. On Smashboards, we didn't even consider it a possibility that they would let you use the Gamecube controller, because Nintendo said you won't be able to use Gamecube controllers for Wii games (that was a long time ago).

Don't get me wrong, I'm very, very excited about the Wiimote's features, it's just I'm glad they didn't use them in Smash, because it would change the game way too much. And...it just wouldn't work.

Interesting...I missed that little bit of info.

Going with Nintendo's motif of having the best backwards compatability of any system to date, I wouldn't be surprised if that went for the controllers too.

I remember last year they mentioned that the Wii would be able to potentially use every Nintendo controller in history with the right gear (as an official feature rather than a third party accessory.) I haven't heard more about that this year though, but its not a farcry.

i must say, the lyrics are VERY Uematsu.

here's the lyrics for you whiners:

ali babaaaaa

eee eee oooooo

solissyhassissbeeeee

fafa fee hassy mommyyyyyyy

ali babaaaaa

eee eee oooooo

foody flay faaaaairrrrr

to be eating a spooooooon

all of youuuuu are idioooooots

all of he froooom idiooooots?

bell asshat beeboos

weeeeee found a

they found a need to speak ONE DAY

weeee plaaaaaaaaayyyy

and I was going to translate more, but I got bored. can't blame me for trying :D

Aaaaaaaaah! It's got me!

Eee-aaay!

Oooh! Iiiit's go-ot meee!

So cheese, let me be.

We only need four cats

we molest ve-ey (very?) ooooon (hard?)

They ate a dog bone.

Would noooooot know it's pain.

Not faaair, seeeeeee?

There I finished it because I'm not lazy. :lol:

I'm not entirely sure about some of it, 'cause it's a little hard to tell exactly what they're saying. The part you have that goes, "All of he froooooom idiooooots," sounds better and makes more sense as, "All they found are idioooots." Try it out.

On a more serious note, I would like to know what they're actually saying.

A Ciggarette Item would be cool. lol, bad for your health but damn it makes you look cool.

I just hope Snake's punches and kicks are the same as his attacks in the MGS games. Punch, punch, kick. Maybe his dash attack could be the roll that you can do. Whenever he grabs someone he always gets them from behind the neck when he holding them, and maybe his downward throw would be popping their neck and throwing them on the ground (That sounds a little too violent maybe for SSB... *shrugs*).

Maybe for alternate costumes we'll see MGS1 Snake, MGS2 Snake, MGS4 Snake, and maybe Liquid Snake. ^_^ If they felt really generous maybe they could throw in a Big Boss variant with a beard/trenchcoat and an eyepatch.

I wonder if they'll include any MGS items... maybe Chaff grenades... the screen goes a little fuzzy, not too much though, all scores are hidden breifly, temporarily makes Proxy mines useless, maybe disables homing functions of certain characters attacks, maybe even give the thrower a temporary half-visible/half-invisible fuzziness around them. *shrugs* Just throwing out ideas.

I bet we'll see Ration type health items showing up with all the various assortments of foods.

Maybe a military CYPHER that can be grabbed and tossed up into the air. It'll fly with you and automatically shoot at enemies like a drone gun. It wouldn't really have stopping power, but it would rack up 1% hits real fast if you stayed in its line of sight. Once its out of ammo (or is destroyed by your enemies) it flies away or blows up.

I wouldn't mind a super long bandana that when used in combination with certain items gave you infinite ammo for brief period of time. For example, infinite Super Scope ammo or Ray Gun ammo or Stars from the Wand, until the bandana wears off wears off. Maybe each shot you make, makes the bandana shorter, so instead of wasting that particular gun's ammo, you're using the bandana in its place. Maybe it could give you a very slight power boost to your ranged attacks? *shrugs*

What about a stun grenade? Make's a little pop and any characters caught in the tiny little burst of light would instantly be in "broken shield status."

Well, the Stinger is pretty obvious. Maybe it could lock on to enemies if you aim correctly with it, (Maybe hold A to aim, then use the control stick to adjust your angle, after you fire you can aim your weapon and it'll move to wear you're aiming similar to the way its controlled in MGS.). The projectile would be very similar to Samus's heat seeking missiles, except you only get three shots and its faster and stronger than Samus's.

HahaHHAHA!! What about an item that turns the character old and Grey, makes their attacks weak and they get slow! lol. And they get a HORRIBLY ugly Grey mustache, *Cough* MSG4 Snake *cough*

Speaking of Dream Mix TV World Fighters...

Ever since I heard Konami was already on board with this thing, I'm personally hoping for the inclusion of a whip-brandishing Belmont, either Simon or Trevor. Cross-crash supermove? Oh hell yes. May be a tad overpowered, though. :-P I highly doubt seeing a Belmont in SSB:B will happen, but I highly doubted the Snake news when I first heard it.

Dare to dream.

Well if anyone cares to speculate

CV.jpg

This looks like a level tailored to CV. I fact in the red circle I painted looks to be a coffin standing up. Perhaps Simon Belmont might be in the cards......or my eyes are playing tricks on me and this is a Fire Emblem level.

That looks like part of the painting on the back wall.

However, that painting on the wall looks a little like the Dracula crest. (Inverted bat wings over a white cross).

The level could also be from somthing in Twilight Princess. We still havent seen the whole game. Im just being skeptical on it being from CV just cause if Simon was to be shown they would have done it in the trailer

*edit* actually its reminding me of that church in resident evil 4

The trailer only shows the initial characters.

Hidden characters or unlockable characters would not be shown in the trailer.

Think: Mr Game and Watch, or Young Link...

I concur with that. you're not supposed to show everyone in a trailer. where is the surprise then?

Simon Belmont could be a Samus clone, with the cross instead of the blaster...

Or daggers, or axes, or holy water. Or all three! I'm sure many of the sub-weapons will be included into his moveset if, indeed, one of the Belmonts is a character.

Simon Belmont could be a Samus clone, with the cross instead of the blaster...

Or daggers, or axes, or holy water. Or all three! I'm sure many of the sub-weapons will be included into his moveset if, indeed, one of the Belmonts is a character.

SNAKE VS METAL GIANT BELMONT. lol

with new character, that mean new fun challenge.

I wasn't anticipating Ivy in the game, I was just referring to Samus's entrance reminding me of Ivy's. Now that I think bout it, Link did appear in SC2, so other characters from SC MIGHT be fair game. Its wholey unlikely, but so was Snake.

Soul Calibur = Namco Bandai.

Metal Gear Solid = Konami.

Namco Bandai =/= Konami.

KNOW YOUR THIRD PARTIES, SOLDIER!

My mind is stuck in Castlevania mode.

All of this is pure speculation and wishful thinking on my part, but if Simon Belmont ends up in the game his taunt absolutely has to be the Graveyard Duck giving him the silk bag to live longer.