Super Smash Bros. Brawl

CE

I would like to see some Square-Enix characters in the game. Cloud, Auron, Crono, Frog, and Sora would be pretty cool.

More like Geno and Mallow :D . It would actually make sense if they were in SSBB since they were in an actual mario game. We just have to hope that Nintendo can get the rights to them.

If anything, Nintendo just HAS to put Reggie in the game. That would be so awesome if they did that for fun.

Only if he kicks ass and takes names as a supermove. :wink:

I've honestly been thinking about the music more than any new characters. I wonder what nostalgic bit of goodness they will draw from the Kid Icarus soundtrack? What music will be played in the MGS level (if there is one)?

If anything, Nintendo just HAS to put Reggie in the game. That would be so awesome if they did that for fun.

I've honestly been thinking about the music more than any new characters. I wonder what nostalgic bit of goodness they will draw from the Kid Icarus soundtrack? What music will be played in the MGS level (if there is one)?

Ooh, the possibilities of an MGS level...

They've already seem to have done a good job with Metaknight's airship.

I hope for the Rex's lair.....maybe ON the Rex!

Even better: Snake's supermove.

Even better: Snake's supermove.

Maybe CQC?

Hmm, can't help that this talk of Solid Snake is a joke or a hoax... like Sonic and Tails was for SSBM.

I shouldn't have to ask this but, you are aware that it's an absolute fact that Snake is in the game right?

No, I haven't been following news of this new SSB and/or this Wii thing.

Check the end of this video.

-Nick

New mix made me think of this...

Super Smash Bros. Brawl needs one character more than any other. Rayman.

not a bad choice, but i think it needs someone else ever more, and im not sure if anyone has said it yet but, Viewtiful Joe.

not a bad choice, but i think it needs someone else ever more, and im not sure if anyone has said it yet but, Viewtiful Joe.

He's getting his own sort of party smash game, isn't he? Or has he already gotten it? I haven't played the series since I fully completed the first one.

He's getting his own sort of party smash game, isn't he? Or has he already gotten it? I haven't played the series since I fully completed the first one.

Yeah, the game came out already.

Anyways, I found on a different forum that found that the castle level was from FE:POR, so we may see the character from the game.

SSBB6.jpg

The flag is supposed to be the emblem of one the nations there.

To me, Sonic doesn't seem very likely to appear in SSBB, unlike Snake he doesn't have any past on a Nintendo system (Other than as a rival). But I guess crazier stuff has happened.

I'd really like to see Ryu Hayabusa from the Ninja Gaiden series in SSBB though, he just has so much potential for ass-kickery it'd be shame if he doesn't make it.

To me, Sonic doesn't seem very likely to appear in SSBB, unlike Snake he doesn't have any past on a Nintendo system (Other than as a rival). But I guess crazier stuff has happened.

Sonic Adventure, Sonic Adventure 2: Battle, Sonic Heroes, Sonic Advance, Sonic Advance 2, Sonic Advance 3, Sonic Rush, etc... Sure they're all relatively new (and the first few are ports), but so is Path of Radiance (if that's truly the castle in the trailer). Sega also worked on F-Zero GX (awesome game), and are currently making a Wii exclusive Sonic. I wouldn't rule them out that quickly.

To those that would like Knuckles in the game, I have to disagree. As much as I like him, his ability to float endlessly AND climb walls would make him too difficult to knock off and keep off. Sure they could gimp him, but I'd rather him not be present than suck. If I was going to pick three Sonic Characters it'd be Sonic, Tails, and Robotnik (in some kind of mecha contraption).