Super Smash Bros. Brawl

CE

Incorrect; you forgot who made Superstar Saga: Square-Enix.

Wrong game!!

Super Mario RPG was the Square game. SE had nothing to do with the Mario and Luigi games.

But if they did add Geno and Mallow, that would be pretty awesome.

With that said, I really don't care who they add, as long as they are kinda cool. Make them memorable. I would really like to see the twins from FE:SS and just have them replace Marth and Roy or something. A spear user would be pretty cool in that game. Ike could replace either of them too.

If you really want a character with a spear, and you really want a character from a Final Fantasy game that's already been on a Nintendo system, I can't think of a better option than Kain. Well, maybe Edgar. No, best yet--Mog. I believe he was mentioned earlier in this thread, too.

Yes, let's compare and contrast Mog and Edgar. Both can wield spears. Edgar's autocrossbow would be sweet, and his chainsaw spin would rule. Mog has about twenty different dance moves, including an avalanche and an ice slide move. Edgar thinks he's a hit with the ladies in the game. I think Mog would be a hit with the ladies in real life.

My vote goes to Mog.

According to the quiz I use Link, which is pretty close to who I ussually use. Marth.

It says I use Ganondorf and Falcon. I use Roy and Donkey Kong. o_O

I took that quiz and got Mario/Dr. Mario/Luigi. My friends all say Dr. Mario is the best character, but I think my best is Sheik. I guess it got the Luigi part right though because I can tear people up with him.

The quiz is somewhat sketchy however since I couldn't answer 2 of the questions. I don't really have a weakness and my favorite weapon is the Umbrella, neither of which were options.

Incorrect; you forgot who made Superstar Saga: Square-Enix.

Wrong game!!

Super Mario RPG was the Square game. SE had nothing to do with the Mario and Luigi games.

But if they did add Geno and Mallow, that would be pretty awesome.

With that said, I really don't care who they add, as long as they are kinda cool. Make them memorable. I would really like to see the twins from FE:SS and just have them replace Marth and Roy or something. A spear user would be pretty cool in that game. Ike could replace either of them too.

If you really want a character with a spear, and you really want a character from a Final Fantasy game that's already been on a Nintendo system, I can't think of a better option than Kain. Well, maybe Edgar. No, best yet--Mog. I believe he was mentioned earlier in this thread, too.

Yes, let's compare and contrast Mog and Edgar. Both can wield spears. Edgar's autocrossbow would be sweet, and his chainsaw spin would rule. Mog has about twenty different dance moves, including an avalanche and an ice slide move. Edgar thinks he's a hit with the ladies in the game. I think Mog would be a hit with the ladies in real life.

My vote goes to Mog.

The more likely option for a character with a spear is Ephraim from Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones.

That quiz said I use Ness/Yoshi-->I haven't used either for over a year.

This isn't a pure character addition. Rather, under certain conditions, Samus will "remove" her Power Suit. Whoa! That's a woman under there!

Naturally, Zero Suit Samus loses power and stamina, so she should fight using the speed she gains instead.

Also, her gun transforms and can be used as a whip. Of the two, one might consider the whip to be her main weapon.

And don't worry—you'll still be able to play as standard Samus, too.

I assume that means transformation.

I'd disagree. I think what they're saying is that it's another Samus, instead of an entirely new character. I'd bet they'd say the same thing if like Paper Mario were to debut in the game as well (just an example, but you get the picture). Well, reguardless, we'll see when it comes out (or when more info becomes available).

Unlockable by beating the game with Samus within a certain time, perhaps?

According to the quiz I use Link, which is pretty close to who I ussually use. Marth.

It says I use Ganondorf and Falcon. I use Roy and Donkey Kong. o_O

I took that quiz and got Mario/Dr. Mario/Luigi. My friends all say Dr. Mario is the best character, but I think my best is Sheik. I guess it got the Luigi part right though because I can tear people up with him.

The quiz is somewhat sketchy however since I couldn't answer 2 of the questions. I don't really have a weakness and my favorite weapon is the Umbrella, neither of which were options.

The quiz said i used Bowser/DK. Which is stupid, since i play with Link/Cap. Falcon/Samus.

Well, come to think of it, since I have played nearly all of my 8000 or so games with random characters I guess the quiz would always be correct no matter who it said I should play with. I think I am really good with everyone, except Mewtwo. I always get owned when I'm Bowser in 3-4 player Smash, but in 1-on-1 I usually win.

Well, come to think of it, since I have played nearly all of my 8000 or so games with random characters I guess the quiz would always be correct no matter who it said I should play with. I think I am really good with everyone, except Mewtwo. I always get owned when I'm Bowser in 3-4 player Smash, but in 1-on-1 I usually win.
Isnt't there anyone you like more than any of the others though?

Here's a random thought I had. They changed Link's design from the Ocarina of Time version to the Twilight Princess version right? Do you think that's what they'll be doing with, say, Ganondorf's design as well (not that we've even seen the TP Ganon yet)? I guess since the OoT and TP versions of Link aren't all that different, that it could be argued it is more of an updating rather than an entirely new design. Do you think characters like Ganon and Zelda aren't so much going to be new designs as just updated like Mario?

Here's a random thought I had. They changed Link's design from the Ocarina of Time version to the Twilight Princess version right? Do you think that's what they'll be doing with, say, Ganondorf's design as well (not that we've even seen the TP Ganon yet)? I guess since the OoT and TP versions of Link aren't all that different, that it could be argued it is more of an updating rather than an entirely new design. Do you think characters like Ganon and Zelda aren't so much going to be new designs as just updated like Mario?

Ganon/Ganondorf won't be in TP. They said that this game will feature a completely new villian.

Ganon/Ganondorf won't be in TP. They said that this game will feature a completely new villian.

Whoops, I'm behind the times a little :? .

In recent interviews in Nintendo Power, Electronic Gaming Monthly, and the Spanish magazine Hobby Consolas, director Eiji Aonuma revealed that Princess Zelda and Ganondorf will be returning.

So yeah, you are wrong :P

Man. We need some OCR Smash Meetup.

When they meetup they almost always play Melee. So it's a given I guess. Also, what we really should have is huge Brawl tournaments online. That'd be so awesome, I bet we could get over 100 people in it.

Damn meetups never come to Portugal :(