Super Smash Bros. Brawl

CE

I personally prefer Pikachu to Pichu, but there is a way to stop Pichu from damaging himself during his B-Down move. As for characters being removed, my vote goes for Game & Watch and Dr. Mario (He can be an alternate costume or something).

Mr. Game & Watch is awesome in SSBM. It'd be a real shame if he were removed.

I agree that Game and Watch should stay. He wasn't a favorite of mine, but he's an interesting character nonetheless.

Anyway, I don't know if it's been mentioned, but I think it would be really cool to have the 4 main characters from the mystical ninja games. I know Konami probably has the rights to them, but it's possible I guess. Goemon could throw ryo and use his pipe, and the other characters could use their designated weapons. Goemon's super could be something involving Impact and Yae's could summon Koryuta (sp?) the dragon. Sasuke already has a nice Up B with his jetpack. Just a thought.

I don't know if anyone's said this, but I'd give my left but to see Geno (SMRPG) in the game. And he'd have the move where he throws a series of discs that can deal max damage if you press the button again at just the right moment.

Sticking to SMRPG, if Peach is included again, her "limit break" move should be "psycho bomb": she tosses a single bomb into the air and 20+ bombs rain back down on the enemies.

As far as "clones" go, characters like Fox and Falco should just exist as alternate costumes. And as long as Star Fox is the subject, another character they could add would be Wolf (alternate costume being Panther). Just what I would like to see.

If there is lag in this game, I shall name myself "The Lag" on the Nintendo servers. Then, when people get angry and ask "Who the crap killed me?", they see my name. *Insert mini-atomic bomb explosion here* :wink:

People already do that in every other competetive online game.

Here's my theory. If SSBB does have lag, it will ruin the game experience...just like it ruins Halo, Halo 2, Counter-Strike, etc. People will play it anyway, even if it sucks.

Well yeah, ANY online game is bound to have lag at sometime or another. Its not like it'll be laggy at all times.

Here's my theory. If SSBB does have lag, it will ruin the game experience...just like it ruins Halo, Halo 2, Counter-Strike, etc. People will play it anyway, even if it sucks.

Well yeah, ANY online game is bound to have lag at sometime or another. Its not like it'll be laggy at all times.

My point exactly. Lag? Deal with it. It'll happen.

This is the rumor circulating right now... but a lot of people are saying its true.

Sakurai announced that Young Link, Game and Watch, and the Ice Climbers are gone. Ridley, WindWaker Link, and Baby Bowser will replace them.

Fine by me. I'd take Ridley over those three combined any day.

This is the rumor circulating right now... but a lot of people are saying its true.

Sakurai announced that Young Link, Game and Watch, and the Ice Climbers are gone. Ridley, WindWaker Link, and Baby Bowser will replace them.

I agree with you whole-heartedly. Plus WindWaker Link is hot, and Baby Bowser, he's cute and has more charisma than most of those characters imho.

I agree with you whole-heartedly. Plus WindWaker Link is hot, and Baby Bowser, he's cute and has more charisma than most of those characters imho.

FUCK. I love the Ice Climbers.

Though Ridley and Windwaker Link would be awesome.

Still, though... Ice Climbers... :(

Screw the Ice-Climbers, the double character concept wasn't that great to begin with. I'd take Ridley over them anyday of the week.

AGREED.

heh, funny thing tho. We wanted Wario so bad and now he's here! I'm thinkin of getting a Wii for the sole reason of SSBB.

Utterly and completely false.

Although the concept of having a playable ridley is cool, I'm not sure how well it will work out. Ridley is HUGE. Comparing it with the Samus model, Ridley is at least 5x the size of Samus. And shrinking him down is just an insult to the character. Bowser was able to be shrunk down slightly, without losing too much, but the endresult makes him a target in most battles. Nevermind the fact that he's insanely slow. Also, Ridley can fly, not just glide for a really long time, so they would have to take that ability away from him. I think Ridley as a boss would definitely be awesome, but as a playable character, not so much.

I just want Little Mac.... -_- (And NES version, too!)

Utterly and completely false.

http://www.codenamerevolution.com/?p=809

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http://www.livewii.fr/news/9350/Des-nouvelles-tetes-pour-Super-Smash-Bros-Brawl.html

I think it might be true...

I'm sad about Mr.G&W :(

EDIT: Well NEVERMIND.

I did some more "research" and found out some dude made it up or something :(

Although the concept of having a playable ridley is cool, I'm not sure how well it will work out. Ridley is HUGE. Comparing it with the Samus model, Ridley is at least 5x the size of Samus. And shrinking him down is just an insult to the character. Bowser was able to be shrunk down slightly, without losing too much, but the endresult makes him a target in most battles. Nevermind the fact that he's insanely slow. Also, Ridley can fly, not just glide for a really long time, so they would have to take that ability away from him. I think Ridley as a boss would definitely be awesome, but as a playable character, not so much.

I just want Little Mac.... -_- (And NES version, too!)

Exactly, just like Giga-Bowser served as a great boss in SSBM. While we're at it, they should add Ganon (not ganondorf) as a boss too.

ICE CLIMBERS NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Good thing it's false. Although, Young Link is a pretty likely character to go. Don't know about G&W.