Super Smash Bros. Brawl

CE

Arena- Tetris field. Fight while dodgeing the blocks. If a line is made jump off before u fall

Haha, unless the L-block is a hidden character, I doubt we'll get Tetris stages. ;)

I could imagine having the Tetriminos as items.

Tetris stages could be cool, though.

Also, I checked the ytmnd and Snake isn't even on there. Neither is Metaknight. Kind of ironic in retrospect.

Also, I say yes to:

-Captain Olimar with Pikmin

-Fierce Diety Link transformation (maybe his super attack?)

-Lloyd

-Bomberman

-Megaman

-MGS stage of any sort. Personally, I think the hangar around the feet of the Metal Gear in MGS1 would be a great place.

-Ryu or Chun Li, maybe?

-Chrono Trigger or Final Fantasy 6/7 characters

-Captain Olimar with Pikmin

-Fierce Diety Link transformation (maybe his super attack?)

-Lloyd

-Bomberman

-Megaman

-MGS stage of any sort. Personally, I think the hangar around the feet of the Metal Gear in MGS1 would be a great place.

-Ryu or Chun Li, maybe?

-Chrono Trigger or Final Fantasy 6/7 characters

Yeah, i was hoping for Captain Olimar to be in this game. However, i don't really see the guy defending himself against Bowser or anything.

I'm sure theres still plenty of characters that havent been revealed yet. I'm sure theyll add at least one more pokemon, and another Fire Emblem character.

As far as 3rd party characters go, the characters I feel have the highest chance of getting into the game are Megaman and Sonic.

Let not thy fanboyism take thy mind over and wish for characters which shall never show themselves in such a glorious game.

Lloyd and Kratos seem to probably be the two from the Tales series that could possibly make it in.

Fixed. Follow your own advice.

Also, of course there are characters that haven't been revealed yet. Were any of the unlockable characters for SSBM revealed before the game was out? I have a strong feeling that the five new characters shown will not be unlockables: they will be standard characters. This is just a feeling, though. I just don't think that they'd reveal *secret* unlockable characters this far before launch.

C'mon more love for Castlevania. I want Simon Belmont, and maybe a CV map in dracula's castle... What about those specials people?

I think they'll be pretty well implemented. Occasionally, it'll pop out as an item. It'll be very rare I suppose, unless, of course, you set all items to it.

I bet there'll be a special mode in which you have to find the orb and keep it for X time. When you do, a cutscene with the attack starts (I'm not saying it always does when you use it, only in this mode) and your character automatically finishes all the other. It's a simple game of searching for an object, then turns into a brawl (no pun intended) when someone does find it (it jumps out after 1 hit), and then, a fatality type finish with a huge bang.

Kirby: "mmm...tasty!"

That'd be nice.

By the way, what do you think the specials will be for each character? I hope we don't get bland stuff like "pikachu casts thunder on all the characters".

I'm guessing Snake's special will be particularly awesome.

I just have to say one thing.

FUCK Sonic. Sonic games are awful, and he is a terrible character. People keep wanting him to be in the damn game, and I don't know why.

Sonic is incredibly stupid, and I will be very angry if Nintendo decides to put him in Brawl.

I hate Sonic. I hate him very much. He needs to be killed.

I just have to say one thing.

FUCK Sonic. Sonic games are awful, and he is a terrible character. People keep wanting him to be in the damn game, and I don't know why.

Sonic is incredibly stupid, and I will be very angry if Nintendo decides to put him in Brawl.

I hate Sonic. I hate him very much. He needs to be killed.

Bias mucho? El Sonico no merece la muerte. Longa vida para los 2D!!

You should see the insanity at the Nintendo forums over snake. Fanboys are arguing like mad.

Which one? LINK PLZ!!

Something odd I noticed...right as Wario is about to bust some ass and it shows the faces of all the characters...Pikachu still has a smile on his face.

:lol:

"OMG ASS!! :):):):)"

You should see the insanity at the Nintendo forums over snake. Fanboys are arguing like mad.

Which one? LINK PLZ!!

Something odd I noticed...right as Wario is about to bust some ass and it shows the faces of all the characters...Pikachu still has a smile on his face.

:lol:

"OMG ASS!! :):):):)"

The whole damn smashbros portion of the forum.

The forum is linked at the smashbros official site.

How can anyone be pissed about Snake being in Smash Bros? Hell it might lead to more MGS than just remakes on Wii.

1. NINTENDO IS DOING A BETTER JOB THAN SONY AND WE DONT LIKE IT AND HOW DARE THEY STEAL FROM ONE OF OUR BELOVED GAMES BITCH PISS WHINE MOAN.

or

2. Snake is too dark and gritty a character to be in a Nintendo game what is going on he uses guns and stuff.

I'm guessing.

A failure to understand that in games like this, the more random characters you can pack into it the more fun it's going to be.

I'm kind of hoping that since they apparently have Konami on their side they'll throw in James Sunderland and Pyramid Head as unlockables just to spite the people throwing out reason 2.

Snake: Meh, but it's nice to see a third-party character.
Isn't that a bit presumptuous? We know Snake is going to be there, but that's not really a reason to start listing every other iconic character we can think of. Nintendo already has plenty of their own. Add too many third-party franchises, and we're looking at over a hundred characters. I really don't think that's happening. I'll admit that Sonic and Tails are likely, though. *sigh* I just think that Snake is too gritty for SSB.

Too gritty?! His humor is the thing missing from SSB! Besides, what should Nintendo do? Cover him in flowers and give him a lollipop instead of a cigarette!?

And Sonic and Tails are likely? Hell no. Don't give in to little Sonic fanboys. I don't want to have to spam the A button and jump from enemy to enemy in SSBB.