Map of the OCR Community

Arrow

Seems like the markers keep moving slightly. Like all of them.

Just checked. Mine moved maybe a half-mile fom its original spot.

I took my marker off when I saw that they posted this on the OCR twitter. I thought it was just going to be a community thing.

Probably being over-precautious but you never know.

Well in theory it shouldn't be a problem if you don't pin your exact address. However, I see your concern with the map being shared so openly instead of just here on the forums. We don't need all the ladies trying to find our humble abodes :lmassoff:

Deleted mine too. Not sure I'm comfortable with this being publicly shared via Twitter.
I took my marker off when I saw that they posted this on the OCR twitter. I thought it was just going to be a community thing.

Probably being over-precautious but you never know.

Deleted mine too. Not sure I'm comfortable with this being publicly shared via Twitter.

Well, I know who the most paranoid are. OUT TO GET YOU! :lol:

Freddy-freddy-krueger-33746737-500-614.jpg

I know what you mean. I have mine pinned near the university I went to. I don't live exactly there...but it's a semi-public area that gives my general location without helping out stalkers, etc.

(Unless, ya know, I happen to be there, which would be luck of the draw at that point)

The map looks very interesting. No German so far, maybe I add myself to the map, although I am not a contributor (yet), only fan/lurker.

When I glanced over Southern East Asia, I remembered Reuben Kee (may he rest in peace). I did not know him personally but I love his remixes and I was very sad when I read about what had happened. Do you guys think it would be a nice idea to add him to the map or would that be too sad or irreverent? (I am not sure if I use the right term here, I just used a translation website)