Map of the OCR Community

Arrow

You should be hanging out with us!

:D I know. Before my current location I was in Herndon for a few years and before that I was in Woodbridge. I've always been close ;). There have been a few small things that I don't think I was included in because so few people know how close I am. It's always been tough for me to get to MAGFest for whatever reason..

With the map currently locked so only Arrow can edit it, it must be a bug

Not necessarily; I'm still in the process of fixing the marks that got moved before I locked it (which was only 24 hours ago roughly). Everyone who notices they're in the wrong spot should just tell me where they're supposed to be and I'll move it back.

If you notice your marker has moved again AFTER I fix it, then yeah, it's probably a bug with this new Google Maps beta API, and there's not much I can do.

I'm technically in Tulsa but Jenks is close enough to where it doesn't matter - if you'd like to fix it then go ahead but it doesn't matter to me.

Kind of cool to see a name pop up in my hometown of Stillwater though. Not sure if he's a lurker or whatnot but I honestly thought I was the only one from there.

Is anyone going to save poor alfzer0 from off the coast of Southern California? Unless he lives on an oil platform or is a mermaid, I'm assuming he's supposed to be in the vicinity of Santa Barbara.

Also, I had no idea Zyko lived up north (and so close). I always assumed he was down in the LA area.

Guess I'll throw in. I'm in New Bern (Eastern North Carolina) But in 2 weeks I'm going to start a new job search. This is not the place I want to spend the rest of my life and now I believe I have enough experience to get a job anywhere. Hopefully someplace cold.

Aw, come on, we can't be that bad here in NC! :lol:

Aw, come on, we can't be that bad here in NC! :lol:

It's not the people. Really, it's not. I've only met nicer people in North Dakota and they are tough to beat.

What's driving me away is that it's too hot here, I'm getting sent home from work everyday early and only getting about 65 hours per pay period. It's a retirement community so I can't find anyone my age. And I want to work in a bigger hospital in a college town so I can participate in the ministry on campus. I had a great time when I was at Campus Crusade in Missouri. I was there covering for someone on maternity leave and the first time I went to their Thursday night meeting, they said "Don't forget, the men's retreat is tomorrow" And I was able to come with them. It was a blast with all the challenges. There was a dodgeball challenge, basketball, canoeing, even a scavenger hunt. Our group got second place in everything so we were way in first overall for the MAN challenge at the end. And we smoked the competition.

I'm babbling aren't I? Thing is, I really want to do that on a regular basis and there isn't a college anywhere near here. Well technically there is one across the street but there isn't anything there that I can join.