OC ReMix T-Shirt Sizes

Jean Of mArc

Hey guys!

I sent this e-mail to eStarland, the company that makes the OCRemix shirts:

Usually when I buy a t-shirt, I get small, as a I am a very slender guy (adult). However, occasionally, the small is too short/tight, or seems to be intended for kids.

I was wondering what the sizing was for small t-shirts on your site? I'd like to order one, but wouldn't want to get the wrong size (and medium is sometimes a bit baggy on me).

They wrote this back to me:

Unfortunately, through the manufacturer of the shirt we do not see the size chart listing. We would recommend you e-mail the webmaster for http://ocremix.org/store/ as they would most likely have that information available for you.

Anyway, does anyone know approximately the size of small t-shirts or who I can ask about this?

Thanks!

Jean Of mArc

I'd say probably ask djpretzel, maybe send an email to admin@ocremix.org and ask -- or just wait for him to see it here.

I'm curious what the process is for getting a shirt or hoodie made in a certain size or colour. I'll just leave that note here... he'll see it eventually, oh yes, just give it time... :-)

Duuuude, if I could get one in orange, that would be bitchin'.

Anyway, does anyone know approximately the size of small t-shirts or who I can ask about this?

18" wide by 28" long, assuming the shirt sizing chart I found for our distributor isn't horribly out of date. I can verify that with a ruler when I get home.

Shirts and hoodies only come in the current colors we offer; white/black and dark blue respectively. Sorry folks.