L'Homme en Noir

• 2 weeks later...

Sounds pretty good and they seem to be very atmospheric and fitting for a short film. Too bad they are so short (or are they only that short because you can only listen to previews on bandcamp? Never listened to pieces on bandcamp before) and thus don't have much variety. But nevertheless "Solitude" would be my favorite piece from the album. This kind of buildup sounds nice. Starting with one hand playing a small melody and then adding more instrumental voices. Well, the rest was kinda basic. I may have been able to give some more feedback to the ambient pieces but they are too short for me to say much to them.

I guess these pieces were for some kind of horror or drama movie, weren't they? Too bad that I suck at french. I may have watched the short movie otherwise^^

Sounds pretty good and they seem to be very atmospheric and fitting for a short film. Too bad they are so short (or are they only that short because you can only listen to previews on bandcamp? Never listened to pieces on bandcamp before) and thus don't have much variety. But nevertheless "Solitude" would be my favorite piece from the album. This kind of buildup sounds nice. Starting with one hand playing a small melody and then adding more instrumental voices. Well, the rest was kinda basic. I may have been able to give some more feedback to the ambient pieces but they are too short for me to say much to them.

I guess these pieces were for some kind of horror or drama movie, weren't they? Too bad that I suck at french. I may have watched the short movie otherwise^^

Thanks a lot for your kind words! :)

They are short because most of them are used during specific parts of the movie and couldn't last too long. The movie is indeed a drama, in which a young woman is stalked by a mysterious and creepy character. You can find the movie there if you feel like watching it:

(you can also find other projects and trailers on the Youtube channel :))