OCR00490 - Mega Man 2 "Hot Flashes Man"

Ginnsu

Mega Man 2 'Hot Flashes Man'

Here comes our beloved djpretzel again with his funky names, funky tunes, and of course, funky beats. Apparently Hot Flashes aren't just for women any more. They’re for Robots too. Do I really need to say it? Do I have to tell you that this tune is great, a must have? Must explain to you how much the ending makes me feel alive inside? I’ll just say, it’s totally awesome, man! And leave it at that. As always, great work, djpretzel, keep it up!

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

Like other intricate remixes, this one takes a couple of listens and isn't as accessible,which must explain the small number of reviews. When it kicks in though, it's great, and original. The guitar solo,the tune highlight, is a badass motherfucker. Makes you want to steal a guitar and play it.

Ps: The guitar is mean. And Evil. Man

• 1 year later...

What is it with all the people. his is a remix from the dj himself and there´s only 6 reviews?

How many Flash man remixes are there? Many. How many kicks ass? Many. How many are made of 100% synthesized music and has a guitarsolo at the end? ONLY THIS ONE!

I like the rhytm with the beats that´s in the beginning and in the middle of the track, it trips and makes me think of a hot pursuit in NeedforSpeed. Cool stuff pretzeldude.

• 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...

New to this site. A COH friend found y'all and told a few of us about a Tetris remix so I had to come check things out. MegaMan was always one of my fav games growing up so I've been downloading remixes of that stuff from here all night. This by far is probably the best damn remix I've heard!! DJP, I ain't heard any other stuff from you yet but if it's anything like this, you've got a new fan. Keep up the great work and yeah, that guitar at the end just ROCKS!

• 5 months later...

Pretty cool stuff, especially knowing that it was all created in a pristine lab environment.

It's generally pretty decent techno, if not a bit straightforward. Some of the sounds are really cool, the guitarish synth at the end especially; I love how it retains it's clarity even at low notes; This is something real guitars sadly can't do very well.

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Interesting that this was created without any samples, and Dave's first shot at it, too. Given the circumpstances of how the mix was created I can say that I'm impressed, and I've enjoyed listening to this one for a while now. Nothing big in the variation catagory, but that's alright. Also, fun guitar solo at the end.

• Liontamer changed the title to OCR00490 - Mega Man 2 "Hot Flashes Man"