(Round 4 Mixing) OCR SINGING IDOL!!!!! The OCR Singing Competition

WillRock

*ROUND 4 BEGIN*

I Feel Love by Donna Summer

Here is the song on Youtube

Here is the link to the backing track (Key Signature: C Major)

You have till Sunday 1st June 5pm EST to submit your track.

Please check the first post for rules, and do not hesitate to ask if you have any questions! :D

And last but not least - LYRICS:

Ooh it's so good, it's so good

It's so good, it's so good

It's so good

Ooh I'm in love, I'm in love,

I'm in love, I'm in love

I'm in love

Ooh I feel love, I feel love

I feel love, I feel love

I feel love

I feel love

I feel love

Ooh fall and free, fall and free

Fall and free, fall and free

Fall and free

Ooh you and me, you and me

You and me, you and me

You and me

Ooh I feel love, I feel love

I feel love, I feel love

I feel love

I feel love

I feel love

I feel love

I feel love

I went ahead today and recorded Elton John as a major head-start if his song actually wound up being the one.

...Um, what?

But above all else, I'm totally resigning from this round. I don't have the creativity to come up with all-new lyrics, nor could be bothered to do it even if I could squeeze in the time.

Sorry to hear it. I'm still hoping to hear some interesting takes on this song! :-D

I have a feeling that he anticipated the song for this round to be "Can You Feel The Love Tonight"

I think Kristina realised that. But it seems he attempted to get a head start but then got annoyed when his plan backfired.

For future reference guys, no "head starts" please. I'm not even sure how you'd make your audio fit with the backing track without seriously altering your performance, which is against the nature of the compo.

I thought that "no head starts" was already a rule... Guess not.

Oh, wait. Never mind, I thought that because you had told us to not begin mixing when you had announced that the first round's song would be Safety Dance before the sign up period ended.

I thought that "no head starts" was already a rule... Guess not.

Oh, wait. Never mind, I thought that because you had told us to not begin mixing when you had announced that the first round's song would be Safety Dance before the sign up period ended.

It was already a rule. lol

I'm just enforcing it since it apparently needs to be said, even if I haven't announced what the track is yet :P

I'd given up this compo and then I got the flu, so rightfully I shouldn't enter, but I may enter with a single vocal take in my low flu range (I can't sing high for a while)

Whatever, am I right? :-)

Do the whole thing in a monotone, autotune it, apply your mad production skills, and you'll probably still win handily.

Wow, I've been an absolutely horrible participant. I'll just go ahead and throw in a towel and say I'm out for the last round because honestly I've been so out of the loop. Hope those of you who participated have enjoyed yourselves!