Nintendo DS

The Damned

I'll wait for Heroes of Mana. A portable RTS? Yes. That is made of so much Win I don't really know what else to say but it is easily my most anticipated game for the DS.

pwb get clubhouse games if you haven't already so we can play some card games

I got it but no wi-fi yet. I need to get one of those Nintendo Access Points or w/e they're called.

I was excited about FF3 DS until I found its going to be $40. Won't be buying it until it goes <=$35 Screw you Square-Enix. If anyone sees somewhere online selling it for an ACCEPTABLE high-profile DS game price, let me know.

After FF12, FF3 is going to be the most boring RPG I'd ever play.

I was on the fence about passing on it for a while, but now I'm certain that missing FF3 will be no loss at all.

Any reason why? Besides predisposition against FF in general?

I was excited about FF3 DS until I found its going to be $40. Won't be buying it until it goes <=$35 Screw you Square-Enix. If anyone sees somewhere online selling it for an ACCEPTABLE high-profile DS game price, let me know.

After FF12, FF3 is going to be the most boring RPG I'd ever play.

I was on the fence about passing on it for a while, but now I'm certain that missing FF3 will be no loss at all.

Any reason why? Besides predisposition against FF in general?

I guess my original statement is worded wrong.

Because of PLAYING FF12, FF3 is going to be the most boring RPG I'd ever play. I'm just so done with the tediousness of random battles and strictly turn-based combat systems.

Oh, that's just a recycled level from Monkey Ball 2. When the wheel spins, the opening always stops in the two same places. I just wait and then use the + pad to roll the monkey in. Here's a crude chart of the ground around the spinny wheel:

.._____

/..........\

|..........|

\_____/

....|..|

....|..|

....|..|

....|_|

Wait where the blue part is.

I know I asked this a while aho and Phthisis linked me one, but I forgot which it was now..

But anyone have any recommendations for a good DS Lite holder/sleeve? I don't need one that holds games too. One that would still let me be able to fit it in my pocket would be great.

After playing some Elite Beat Agents, I can safely say I was right about the music totally sucking and dampening the game experience...but, it's still the same old gameplay and it's pretty addictive nonetheless.

I downloaded the demo on my DS Lite today. Although it was very very short, I still enjoyed it. I love music games.