Nintendo DS

The Damned

I love FFIII. First thing I notice from the beautiful opening and in-game appearance is that the graphic quality definitely reminds me of the PSX era of FF. Second thing, the music is definitely great. I wish for better output quality, but as is it sounds wonderful. Also, for some reason I just love using the touch screen. If I don't have the ability to focus on tapping where I mean to it's a bit annoying and I resort to the buttons, but otherwise the touch screen just seems to make the game even more fun. Also, jobs FTW.

Star fox command = Total let down. I'd rather have a SF64 port than this crap.

Yoshi's Island DS = Decent gameplay, very close to the original in style with some cool new ideas and features. Very long levels. Terrible music :(

Final Fantasy 3 - Nice and oldschool. Absolutely great music. Enjoyable, but don't forget to save whenever you're on the world map ... death comes swiftly.

Children of Mana = I'm trying this next

Diddy Kong Racing DS + Castlevania PoR = I have very high expectations for these games...

Since I can't play Wii yet...I really have to recommend Bomberman Land Touch. So many great mini-games plus online classic Bomberman ftw.

CLASSIC ONLINE BOMBERMAN!? 8O

Picked up EBA and Yoshi's Island. Former is awesome all over, latter is killed by bad music.

The gameplay is okay. Pretty close to the other Mechassault games but with *very* precise aiming.

I honestly wouldn't recommend it though...no online and every player in multiplayer needs a copy of the game.

MS doesn't know what to do with the Battletech franchise I tell you, I would have loved it had they made a MechCommander-esque strategy game for the DS instead of that vanilla Mech-Assualt crap.

That would be so fracking awesome.