Nintendo DS

The Damned

Question: What's the plastic block that comes with preorder besides a plastic block with "Castlevania 20th anniversary" written on it? Anything?

It's a game case for two DS games: you have to slide the bottom part out a bit to unlock the cover, then it'll swing open.

The only really worthless part of the preorder bonus is the extra stylus. If it had some kind of cool display around it it would be cool, but it's just a white stylus with 'Castlevania' written on it.

The Castlvania stylus extends! It extends! Can't you see how great the extendo-stylus is?!

Question: What's the plastic block that comes with preorder besides a plastic block with "Castlevania 20th anniversary" written on it? Anything?

It's a game case for two DS games: you have to slide the bottom part out a bit to unlock the cover, then it'll swing open.

The only really worthless part of the preorder bonus is the extra stylus. If it had some kind of cool display around it it would be cool, but it's just a white stylus with 'Castlevania' written on it.

The Castlvania stylus extends! It extends! Can't you see how great the extendo-stylus is?!

I could make seeing it benefit for EBA :P

Well they couldn't just release a single stylus for the Lite, or the DSFat, and leave out the other. Still, I think it's ugly.

Well they couldn't just release a single stylus for the Lite, or the DSFat, and leave out the other. Still, I think it's ugly.

Will the stylus even fit in a normal DS? It seems like they left it out...

I noticed a lot of people bitching cause the EB games website had the preorder of Castlevania listed as 39.99, and other places had the regular game for 35 bucks. I paid 5 down on the game at the local eb store, and picked it up tonight. With tax, it was 33 something. Guess some people got ripped off ordering from the site.

I should have pre-ordered it :(

By the way, are there any good sites for DS skins? I need to cover up the scratches and beat-up marks on my DS.

I would get a red DS but then I'd rather spend that money on games or something, as no living person would trade their red DS for my beat-up shitty platinum :(

By the way, are there any good sites for DS skins? I need to cover up the scratches and beat-up marks on my DS.

I would get a red DS but then I'd rather spend that money on games or something, as no living person would trade their red DS for my beat-up shitty platinum :(

http://www.decalgirl.com/

Oh, I seen that site.

Does anyone have a DS skin? I need to know how it is before I get one ADSfasdfsdfdsafsdaf

http://www.decalgirl.com/

Oh, I seen that site.

Does anyone have a DS skin? I need to know how it is before I get one ADSfasdfsdfdsafsdaf

I got one there a LONG time ago and it was nice.

So, I'm almost through with Castlevania, just got Dracula left. I'm taking the time to do the quests, which should take a while, but damn this is quite a game. It even eases things up for newbies to the Castlevania series, giving you ways to look at the percentage to get an item and a quick way to check the stats on monsters you've killed while in combat (select button). This is basically your standard Castlevania though - if you love the Castlevania series, you'll naturally love this game.